NO Earthen Early Access

wowhead says not available until full release

Yesterday wowhead said it was available.
They dont know what the score is.
Theyre just reporting whats happening.

Can you show me where they said they would be available DURING early access?
Everything I’ve read is that they would be timegated via campaign.

1 Like
  1. War within campaign

2. Mourning rise

3. Broken tools

4. Merrix and steelvein

These are the requirements

Thanks for the link.

Im sure it will fall on deaf ears but i replied to that now asking if they do early access again to be clear and upfront about what is and is not included well before it starts :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It looks intended to me. The campaign isn’t completable during early access. I would guess that they did it that way as another restriction on what you can actually do during early access, due to the controversy about the entire EA offering.

Fair point IMO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

We knew for awhile what the requirements are. I’m not even half way through the first zone, just taking my time.

Weve known the requirements but we didnt know what was and was not in early access.
So it could have gone either way really.
Right now we still dont know if they come with full release or if there will be time gating.

That is NOT a bait and switch.

They mentioned Earthen Allies at pre-order. Guess we were scammed. They committed fraud imo.

4 Likes

Well Monday will be here fast enough which is a painful truth I dread each Friday when I get home from work.

It is in fine print but yes it falls into a gray area of bait and switch. Just my two cents.

1 Like

They kept it just vague enough for them to not have them unlockable.
But i do believe they intentionally mislead.

3 Likes

Its 100% a bait. They know what they did just like an ex. Said we’d get something just to say “WelL tEcHnicAlly” thieves

3 Likes

It is in fine print but the problem is all the major information was posted on other major websites that are not officially part of WoW.

Good news, you’ve been able to play a dwarf for the past 20 years. Have fun.

1 Like

I completed the campaign and it implied I could now use the earthen race but it didn’t check off as complete on the achievement.

:man_shrugging:

yeah I was bummed as I realized doing the campaign, getting to 80 and 
no new race despite what I paid for
c’mon Alleria! Not a huge deal but
does suck. plbhhh.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet it’s just an internal miscommunication somewhere along the way. An honest mistake.