No Don Rodrigo's Band?

Yeah, this is what “No-changes” gets you. Hopefully people realize the potential of Classic+ servers and support the idea going forward.

It’s just a piece of gear. It doesn’t really matter. Relax. Be grateful you got exalted during the first BG week so you are not now grinding rep while the queue times continue to extend.

1 Like

That ring can’t be in the game because of the spell pen? So, let’s remove the Mage tier, dammit. It has the spell pen as a set bonus. When I say the devs here are clueless.

Cmon now, the offhand isnt crap … but we have basically no MH to use it with so its useless atm

1 Like

According to the wiki, the upgraded pvp blues and spellblade were to be added in phase 6 because thy releasd in 1.11 … but arbitrary cherry picked releases is what classic has turned into

They were never intended to be released in phase 6. That wiki is just guesswork.

April 8th, we’ve known the rank rewards would be the later versions since April 8th.

1 Like

Add the ring

2 Likes

Agree, add the ring

1 Like

Personally I am curious why we get AV gear at all, since WSG gets no gear lol

Because blizzard said so… is that logic not sound enough for you?

1 Like

Somewhere there is a Blizzard post that claims the WSG rep gear is actually available . . . you just won’t see it on the vendor until you hit the appropriate rep.

Beats me man.

Thats not really logic, at least not in traditional sense, that’s only the type of logic your momma used on you to get you to do what she wanted, even if techincally, it was not logical. though blizz going to do what they going to do, Im more curious as to why they decided it. Like, did they do it due to a balance issue they are worried about, or were they more worried about the twinks getting the gear from it (as wsg gear is actually REALLY good for twinks since it has stuff for a lot of twink levels)

Here it is!! basically WSG only sells consumables right now, not the rings and other gear, but I thought we got those around the same time we got AV items.

Now, all that being said, I am not upset by this, just curious is all, and like I said in another response, its mostly good for twinks, and I don’t mind waiting. I just wonder why they did it, and if its related to the fact that they knew it was good for twinks.

Add the ring

2 Likes

Happy Christmas Everyone. :upside_down_face:

Not true at all.

Bump it up

Add the ring

Still no word after all this time?

You guys act surprised that this frankenpatch content left out certain items. They give you finalt av and pvp sets, leave out a few items, whole world goes crazy. Lower those expectations.