No disrespect but eso can release xpac every year

Apples and Oranges comparison. What ESO considers an expansion is smaller then what was in 8.2.

2 Likes

This isn’t true at all.

Subscribing just gets you a craft bag and all DLC, you can just flat out buy the dlc or sub.

Most of the best gear is in trials, arenas or dungeon (hard mode) sets, hard to craft items.

Loot boxes don’t even give gear just xmog , cosmetics and consumables.

Why are you just flat out lying…?

I see the ESO advertisers are out today.

3 Likes

This post wasn’t about advertising eso. It was about asking why can’t blizzard give content more quickly than its competition because it’s taking in a lot more money.

I don’t see how ESO is giving more content.

You realize the reason that people move away from subs to a heavy store plan is so they can milk the people through predatory practices…right?

2 Likes

Looking at the ESO Plus benefits, and it’s way more than just that.

2 Likes

Because they tried it and WoW is bad at rushing content.

Double space… the same thing i just said… you don’t need all that unless you’re a crafter.

I never said it gives more. I feel like blizzard should be giving more because they’re taking 3x the amount of money.

Is ffxiv also giving content this sparsely?

You guys keep saying they tried it when WoD and mist had the same gap that WotLK had from cata.

How do you know Blizzard isn’t giving more?

And WoD was bad and Mist wasn’t good until very late in it’s cycle, and somehow you think that better content can be done faster.

Can you stop playing any MMO’s and go back to single player seclusion please?

How big do you think the gap between 8.2.5 and 8.3 will be? 4 months?

You feel like 8.3 will offer $60 worth of content… do you really think it will offer more content than BFA 8.0 gave us for $65???

Why does 8.3 have to offer 60 dollars worth of content?

I don’t remember their being a 60 dollar fee for 8.3, like there was for 8.0.

2 Likes

Who’s paying 125 bucks for content?

Why are YOU lying? Also the crates “just” give access to cosmetics, mounts, pets, potions, buffs, ect and are the only way to get the majority of the new cosmetic items items added in game. I mean “just”.

2 Likes

Yeah a bit more then that. Also lol @ “you only need it if you are a crafter”.

1 Like

You’re all subscribed aren’t you?

I’d be subscribed whether or not I bought BfA.

Trust me, I’m not paying money to be wowed by 8.3.

I think with the amount of money WoW makes that they should have more updates and content, I think simple stuff like a new dungeon every month and more stuff to grind, going half a year with no new content is a bit much

So you want more stuff that’s worse?