No complaining now

If your on kromcrush and you attacked my rogue at 10pm and your still getting camped? this is your fault im not breaking any ToS and i was minding my own business i wasnt even going to attack you but no you decided to demo shout me out of stealth and then attack me.

so you and your mage friend guess didnt realize they attacked a well geared rogue…who had alot of consumables dont know any better. i think 3 deaths is enough i have things to do…but now you know why no one respects kromkrush horde…your bring it on yourselves and losing faction lead.

1 Like

Where is Jerry Springer when you need him.

6 Likes

hardcore.

a bunch of horde in their upper 40s killed my alt while in a cave.

Then my main showed up.

and since GY was far away, my main kept showing up every 10-15min…

1 Like

Please cross-post this to the Sulfuras subforum so the Sulfuras community is aware that is PVP happening on Kromcrush.

1 Like

Did…did you mean to post this to your server forums?

Now this is the true Vanilla experience. Reading about pvp happening on pvp servers.

1 Like

Good! Give into your anger…

Few weeks ago I ganked some gnome who is trying to take a black Lotus spawn and I took it myself so he got like 5 people to come and camp my corpse

I got the last laugh however because I took the black lotus right before going to bed so I just logged off and went to bed I bet you they waited around for an hour or more oh man that was funny

Blue turtle and brown turtle jumped me and now I must crush them both!

Dont complain about wpvp. Just do it

You can officially camp someone for 30 days and not be sanctioned by Blizzard on a PvP server. It’s confirmed by several Blizzard representatives.

Psssh nothing personal kid.

Jerry Springer might not be the right person for the job… We might need to bring in judge Judy.

1 Like

But… another turtle made it to the water!

1 Like

LOL, I was going with “Tower of God,” but that daily quest in Retail is pretty accurate too!