No classic museum- force TBC

When TBC is released, please do not make classic vanilla stand-alone servers. I speak for the entire no-change community, just trust me on this Blizz. We demand no changes and when TBC was initially released, you did not give us that option. You’re welcome.

16 Likes

no you do not.

66 Likes

No Big Brain… We need classic stand alone stasis servers or else we just end up losing the different versions of the game with time.

The goal is to have eventually…

Stand alone Classic servers, stand alone TBC servers, stand alone Wrath servers.

Use your mind and think long term… There is plenty of player base for all 3 versions

No you don’t Big brain. You do not possess the Flow… The flow is not with you.

23 Likes

No you don’t.

When Classic was announced, it was said to be a museum piece / love letter to the fans of original WoW. The market for players playing vanilla WoW on private servers was huge and blizzard captured that market with WoW classic. When TBC Classic inevitably releases it will be on separate servers than Classic is. Reason #1 being blizzard would once again lose that huge market of players that only want to play vanilla WoW to more private servers. In order to retain those players they WILL release Classic TBC separate from Classic. Even the survey that they released asking how players would want TBC rolled out gave different scenarios that ALL HAD TBC ON SEPARATE SERVERS THAN CLASSIC.

The only thing that is still unclear is wether or not players will be able to copy/transfer from Classic servers to TBC servers.

13 Likes

There is no way this guy aint trolling with this phrasing lmfaooo

11 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish: thread.

:pancakes:

4 Likes

Why not try this post again on your real toon?

1 Like

Yeah pretty sure you speak for literally no-one but yourself.

lol

2 Likes

Don’t take the obvious bait lol.

1 Like

For once we agree. Report OP and move on.

3 Likes

We need stand alone versions of every expac (for my money they can stop with Pandaria) no progression. Otherwise, we’ll end up there where we are now in retail. UGH.

3 Likes

OP be like

https://media2.giphy.com/media/C8XTd52ROu4Te/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95220vq76dgv90ix2hu9dmltnits3njpy5vg0fyozyr&rid=giphy.gif

8 Likes

How about we let people play what they want to play.

Ignoring the trolling of OP, ideally I’d like to see this:

• A few “eternal” classic vanilla servers that are fully progressed, where people can play their phase 6 bis toons forever if they’d like.

• A batch of fresh classic vanilla servers, all starting in phase 1 and progressing to phase 6. Once they reach phase 6, they are pooled into the eternal servers, and a new cycle of fresh servers comes out.

• TBC servers that allow people to continue on if they’d like.

This should make everyone happy.

10 Likes

please be some parody, but no, dont force progression even in the first three games.

Blatant troll thread. Report and move on.

4 Likes

I agree with the OP. I was a passionate advocate on behalf of the no change community from the get go. And he really does speak on our behalf, all of us no-changers. No classic museum originally, so none now. #nochanges

To me, NOCHANGES means No TBC.

8 Likes

they wont have to because the most economical, least obtrusive, most facilitating, most identical way to release tbc classic is to copy all character data on tbc classic release night and paste that character data onto the new tbc servers. each tbc server would receive all the character data from a corresponding vanilla classic server. remember this is a one and done, only on launch night ordeal. that would fully replicate the tbc launch experience down to a hair. it would also leave all classic characters alone, ready for players to log in and play if they so desired. there is no way to control what game the players will play, and all this talk of wanting to force players to delete their classic characters in order to play tbc is completely insane and not very well thought out.

Copies will never happened. Me and others have pointed out very detailed reasons why it will not work but you seem to not understand it at all.

You do not speak for me. Sit down sir.

3 Likes