No Classic in 2019

early june :sunny:

Went from summer 2019 to just 2019 I am worried.

-Sinclaire -Torch-

uguhugh why no mention of Summer. We need to plan our vacations accordingly. c’mon! uguhugugh my pants

Thank you!

Today isn’t April 1st, is it? :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Please provide some new stuff we can debate over!

Well, Spring is in 2019, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Real Blizzard fans should be ok with it being late.

It’s ready when it’s ready.

3 Likes

8/10 trolling. You actually got a lot of people fooled.

Except I’ve given up on current blizzard, which would mean I am no longer a fan. I just want the game I played in 2004 back. When it actually was blizzard Entertainment.

-Sinclaire -Torch-

3 Likes

I think this guy even fooled himself he is so good at trolling.

1 Like

I am a troll rogue… isnt that what trolls do?

At the very least we got a blue post after all the bs in the media the last few days.

You should be thanking me.

Peace.

2 Likes

Thanking you for getting obvious information we got back in November? Uhh thanks? Hey did you know paladins will be in vanilla? You can thank me now.

1 Like

I’d be more ragey if I was even the least bit surprised.

I’ve even heard that paladins will be only available to the Alliance side. Can you believe that.

right? haha <3

Your title was very misleading and could be considered a troll post since you had no proof to back up the 'No Classic in 2019" statement. If you had made your title something like asking if Classic was still going to be released this year then it would have been better.

Personally, I never once thought it would be canceled because it isn’t considered a major release. Also, about the preorders, I’m pretty sure they announced that there won’t be preorders for Classic, because it’s just going to be added to your account and you can play it as long as you have an active WoW subscription. So no need for a preorder.

1 Like

Tell me more, tell me more
Like an exact date?
Tell me more, tell me more
Like how exactly will loot trading work?

You needed a 40th like.

It’s a Ret. :slight_smile:

Google’s news feed baited my butt. It said “No Classic in 2019”. I was about to screech.

1 Like

I did sign it, but I imagine with that many signatures they will pull in an initial rush of appx 1.5 -2 million players and itll die off around 1 million players. You can guess that half of those will not be current subscribers. I don’t see 500k subs as not justifying the minimal development costs assuming that most of those subs will probably last for the 2 years of a server’s life.

Why do you insist on being the worst kind of troll? I mean, is it like a sport for you or something? You somehow manage to say some of the most obnoxious stuff in the history of this forum.

That’s saying a lot.

Doesn’t it get old being so hated all the time?

1 Like