No banana yet?

What original post - there is nothing like that in the post that was stickied. In fact a blue in that thread suggested logging out and back in and they never claimed it could take a few days.

11 hrs since I first claimed it through the store…multiple cache clears, pc reboots and logins into game…still no Bananas for me. Yet my daughter just claimed it and immediately logged in…boom! She had hers no problem :frowning:

I tried it on my other two accounts that don’t have game time but they also didn’t have Bananas originally and no problem at all - I got them both immediately.

It is because we had Bananas before that is causing issues. There is another thread going where people are claiming that is intended, we shouldn’t be getting another one but mostly trolling in there.

this may or may not be related to already owning one, but lots of people who already have one in their journal were still able to obtain a second one.

you look like you’re pretty high on pet numbers… have you got space in your journal for more?

it gets added directly to your journal, if you don’t have space there won’t be anywhere for it to go.

yeah… I’ve got the space. My ticket was answered with the standard “there have been some delays” answer…well over 20 hrs and still waiting. think I’ve been jibbed on this one.

someone has just started a thread over in customer support.

head on over and add any information you’re able to give.

…preferably more than just “me too”… it would help if you list all the trouble-shooting steps you’ve taken on your end, eg: restarted client, cleared cache, waited x amount of time etc … the more info people can give, the better.

I did not get Bananas

1 Like

Claimed Bananas right before retiring for the night at 2am this morning. When I logged in at 7:15 am this morning I had Bananas in my Pet Interface.

Shift - P to open your pet journal, search for it it’s there. There is no gift box or other thing showing it was added this time it’s just in your pet journal.

disappointing. bananas we just claimed is bananas from the trading card game that the vast majority of us already have :disappointed: hopefully we can make it to 1 million to get daisy so that it will make my huge donation feel worthed

Mine I claimed in the early evening but it didn’t show up until the next day. Be patient.

Crazy I have this pet. It was less than 2% before they gave it away.

Can you guys do the same for the spectral tiger plz? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Still not there. It’s been like two days now since I claimed it via the launcher.

I would love to see them do that with that one. The more this type of things affects people the more likely they will stop doing this.

1 Like

This worked for me 3.27.21

I tried that. Caged it but 4 days later still no Blizz shop Bananas & the TCG one is in my mains bagged all caged up.

I went to the WoW blizzard shop from the launcher and claimed it there because only about 10 pets were showing up in the ingame store. It was there when I logged in today.

the issue only seems to be impacting people who have an existing Bananas, but it’s hit and miss… some people are getting the second one without a problem, but others aren’t able to get it even after the link says they’ve redeemed it.

Open a ticket and see if support can help.

it’s not listed as a store item… there’s a link at the top of the page in the store to claim it, but it’s not listed with the purchasable companions.

Simply log out and then in.

Just go here:

Is anyone else still having this problem? I opened a ticket and was told that its a known bug but not seeing anyone else posting about it or something official by Blizz makes me a little nervous.