No Arfus club

That’s fine cause the alternative is either acting like luck is something that’s “easy” or people rightfully grumbling about another bad rng decision for holiday goodies

2 Likes

I’ll do that for you.

It should be on the vendor to buy for tricky treats like the other pets, Problem solved

17 Likes

”Arfus! I swore that I would see you drop and the Horseman defeated! I’m going to finish what I started at Scarlet Monastery and keep queueing!”

10 Likes

Its just sad that the big “Holiday revamp” is to double down on cool items with abysmal drop rates when they already said people didn’t like it and it was bad design.

22 Likes

Nothing so far, except 2 Scarlet keys, a field of squashlings, a sword, and some rings, perhaps I can adorn a spooky severed hand with them.

Is this when the fun starts, am I having fun yet :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

8 Likes

Create a blinged out “thing.”

1 Like

No Arfus for me. :slightly_frowning_face:

It should of been 200 candies.

:panda_face:

10 Likes

It’s dark but there could have been a hidden interaction with feeding tobias a tricky treat…

Got it today on a 70 with the 4 curses along with the key. First ever run with the curses.

1 Like

Yes, my son. From the moment I saw you queue I heard the dungeon whisper…

Scarlet Monastery whispers “Moobins”.

Your dungeon mates will look to you for strength and resolve in the coming days. And all the fun you’re having will guide them mightily.

8 Likes

Well I’m inspired :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I’m going to take a moment, gather myself, go into the dungeon, see someone else get what I want and seethe, seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethe.

I mean besides the power of teamwork, that has to be an acceptable reason, right?

1 Like

There must always be…a seething

3 Likes

I got Arfus on one account, not the other. Two Scarlet Keys, yay? No sign of the dragonriding mount equipment, I haven’t even seen it drop for other people. An assortment of swords, rings, masks, brooms and squashling pets, as per usual.

Loving that the fight is a five minute struggle now after what is occasionally a 40-minute queue.

Except that I don’t. I don’t love that.

That was sarcasm.

7 Likes

I got so many squashlings imma start a pumpkin patch in the scarlet graveyard

14 Likes

Same. That and the horseman mount. It wont drop either.

Seriously. I will bring my pumpkin candy thingies that turn peoples heads into pumpkin heads with me as well.

I honestly don’t like the new fight. It used to take like 1 minute to kill him.

10 Likes

The drop rates still suck. I just managed to have a major confluence of luck today where everything I’ve been trying to farm for the past week all dropped this morning.

1 Like

Yah . Especially when you find out they already have the mount already and can’t trade with you because anything that drops in the loot bag isn’t tradeable. That is even worse in my op.

2 Likes

Thundraxx after setting up his squashlings:

15 Likes