No april foolls jokes?

What an absurd benchmark for whether new content would be appropriate for the game. Most Mythic guilds will never finish any raid tier unless Blizzard adds artificial power creep to allow guilds to brute force the content. Mythic guilds don’t make up the majority of the player-base though.

Most AOTC-only guilds are done with the current patch. Hell, even Bellular is going as far to tell his audience ot unsub from the game until June.

It’s playable in Heroes of the Storm at least, haha. It’s funny how a lot of the good April Fool’s jokes end up being realized in one way or another.

1 Like

lmao, majority of people don’t play the game to raid Mythic. False equivalency.

1 Like

No no no, don’t you get it? Unless Grandpa Jim kills Mythic Sire, the “community” isn’t “worthy” of new content.

Lol.

That’s not the point. Blizzard wants people that WANTS to kill Mythic DANNY get a chance to do so.

I got my brother and I “Cho” and “Gall” shirts a few Christmases back. Love it.

Dude, nobody is buying this nonsense. Very few people care about Mythic. Blizzard can nerf fights or introduces artificial power creep if they want people to clear the Mythic content. What matters is the bulk of players who are playing around a Heroic / AOTC level and who typically unsub after beating the raid.

The simple honest truth is that Blizzard gambled on getting 9.1 early enough for the content drought to not be a problem, and they seem to have lost that gamble. They shouldn’t have gambled in the first place. The safe option was to release a mini-raid so they didn’t have to worry about whether they’d miss their deadline, but the greed runs so deep at Acti-Blizz that they’d rather take a gamble and hope their stock-price jumps up as a result because if it doesn’t work out and WoW suffers, well, they don’t actually feel the pain because they can sail off on their golden parachutes in the worst case scenario. It’s called perverse incentives.

Their worst joke was in late 2016 and we have been punished for it ever since :eyes:

?

Seems innocent/funny to me.

(Edit: Oh, you said late 2016. Are you talking about Legion? What’s wrong with Legion?)

No, joke for blizzard hq for they are itself a joke! And they know it…

He was right? I literally provided proof he was wrong.

MoP had more class balance than any other expansion.

1 Like

true lol but people still hated it

it was when blizzard was planning a new gamee called titan or w/e

Overwatch.

There was a tree…and it farted.

I think it was MoP could of been later but does anyone with elvui remember when their prank was turning your ui into full on Hello Kitty

I still use that UI, hello kitty for life.

The april fools joke is the company itself. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

I actually liked MoP more than the last 4 expacs combined. However, ActiBlizz seems to have fired the people that come up with the April Fool’s jokes . . . That bonus though!

Semper Fi! :us:

They had one this year! :slight_smile: It was Mok’nathal and Broken Allied races.

Can’t make a joke for the holiday when you’re constantly a joke :fire: