N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth WM off = profit

Use the the toy and turn WM off = profit. Why?

Attacking someone who isn’t flagged in WM off, that guy can"t deal any damage to you unless he turn on the PVP flag (yes you need to turn on flag in WM off to attack flagged player).

And yes, this toy allow you to attack not flagged player in WM off. Don’t believe it, try it yourself. Follow the instruction above (I read from Wowhead comment, never tried before since i don’t even have the toy).

Blizz is closing their eye on this matter (people reported this bug weeks ago and it still exist).

P.S As mentioned I don’t have this toy. I just saw few people with the Servant of N’zoth debuff killing unflag players in WM off while flying around Uldum.

1 Like

Ooo must try.

1 Like

Interesting…

This screams exploit of unintended game mechanics ban to me. Sounds fun, but don’t really want to risk getting a ban over it.

2 Likes

Yes this sounds like something which will get you banned

1 Like

People have been complaining about that for half a month now.
If it really was unintended, it would’ve been fixed by now.

Meaning…it’s a feature!

Blizzard bans in waves. Go and ask Classic players who were suspended/banned recently for using a 3rd party program.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I got to breath got to breath
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good one man.

Go knock yourself out tormenting non-wm horde.

3 Likes

I tried this but it appears to have been fixed. And here I was, planning to go terrorize Horde in non-WM.

1 Like

I got this thing last night. The first thing I did was hearth to Zuldazar, pop it and eye beam > essence of the focusing iris to all the afkers that also just hearthed.

The guards won pretty quick. I had 2-3 seconds of fun though.

3 Likes

Blizz hot fixed:
Resolved an issue that allowed characters to remain as a Servant of N’Zoth while not in War Mode.

1 Like

LMAO they fixed it now? Should have been fixed 3 months ago.