Ninja Wave! Make Raid Loot Individual!

wrath

yeah nobody cares about that bro :expressionless:

check your servers discord

But the single fact that I have to check a blacklist from a third source already show how inefficient the current loot system is. On top of that, there is no disadvantage on making the loot individual.

Indvidual loot is literally just group loot.

I distinctly remember 3 separate occasions in P1 with some guy spamming that some other person (or even a guild in one case) shouldn’t be GDKP’d with because they steal the pot.

And those were just the ones I witnessed in TB.

Not quite, As I mentioned the individual group would be visible / lootable by each person regardless of what dropped for the others.

So instead of on a boss kill the boss “Drops” 3-5 itens for 10 players that is shared across the raid. On boss kill each player gets a drop (or nothing for purposes of RNG) from the boss.

GDKP did have a cheater (gold buyer) problem though.

1 Like

no. there is a version of the game with individual loot and no one plays it or likes it. It is available to enjoy if individual loot is an important factor in your enjoy me of the game.

1 Like

I never played a version that had that kind of individual loot, could you elaborate on why it’s a bad option?

For me no one loses anything, neither “freely gain” its the same effort for the same reward, but without a human as manager of the distribution.

individual loot in retail greatly erodes the feeling of running and doing things as a group. some of the fun time is finishing the raid and rolling off the loot or however your guild or group distributes it. interacting with other players about meaningful things like loot makes the game interesting.

I didn’t knew Retail had it, good to know!

I see your point, there is an anxiety and laughs that comes from people over rolling others, I still feel like the downside compensate, being ninja is a kind of aggression pretty tuff

GDKPs are not wanted and do not solve this problem. GDKPs cheapen the game and cause entitlement from the folks who get fed loot.

4 Likes

they jsut stole the pot.

1 Like

it does have it and its basically invisible rolled group loot.

1. Zero proof is provided, anyone can say anything on these forums.
  2. Even if it’s true, outliers exist and aren’t the rule.
1 Like

Ninjas are also the outliers lol. I haven’t seen a ninja’d since 2008 wrath. And It was me! They exist but are rare. There is also many stories of GDKP leaders stealing the pot. Pretending like both systems don’t have the exact same issues of Ninjaing is cringe lol. Both don’t often happen but they do happen.

No you’re a sinking ship

Taiwan disagrees :expressionless:

And a completely different system them revolve around… :person_shrugging:

if the GDKP ban was so great blizzard would’ve forced it on taiwan. The experiment is clearly not working out :expressionless: but feel free to cope with whatever silly excuses you got