Ninja Looter

Enjoy that reputation you ruined at lvl 24! Needing on a BOE and not equipping it because “I don’t have a shield atm” isn’t an excuse.

If you run with this guy - you’ve been warned.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up. Nothing worse than a thief.

ouch black listed at 24. is there an official “Black List” thread yet?

One of the server Discords has a Blacklist area and a running tab. Other than that, I don’t know of anything.

Tbh if it’s a BOE its fair game to need on in classic due to 90% of people selling it either way no matter if they need it or not. But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

What a stupid post. This isn’t ninja looting, this is you getting butt hurt that you lost a need roll.

Not only should EVERYBODY roll on BOE’s to avoid stuff like this, but who the hell are you to say that he didn’t actually need the shield. Get over yourself.

4 Likes

Your opinion is false and your accusation of a stupid post is also unfounded. It is customary in a group to roll greed on BOE items if you are intending to sell and Need if you are intending to use (which in this community comes with an immediate expectation to equip the item). Outside of those parameters you can work a deal, such as the “needer” not having the level requirement. However, Someone who has the ability to equip an item to justify the Need roll and does not simply because of choice is seen as a ninja looter. Why don’t you stay to constructive replies instead of flaming without actually having any idea what the expected custom is when running dungeons. It’s long been determined. Who the hell are you?

2 Likes

Was it a shield? Was he a warrior? Is “tank” in his name? Did he not currently have a shield equipped?

He very well could have just equipped it later, was he needing on every other drop?

2 Likes

I thought calling people out on the forums was against the forum ToS?

1 Like

If i’m running tank I would have Sword & Shield and would equip it, but if I go in DPS i’m going to run with my two hander so i’m not going to switch to Sword and Shield just because I won a roll. That’s stupid. I’m sure he was probably doing the same thing.

2 Likes

what guy??