[Nightfin Fishing Club] Undead Only Rp fishin guild

A flyer hangs in all major Horde cities. Its on shoddy parchment in bad handwriting. It reads:

"Are you undead and feeling directionless in these uncertain times? Do you like fishing and dislike the insensitive nature of the living? Just wanna gab it up with some fellow zombies while exploring this world and beyond for gilled treasure?

Drop a line to Zapnax Sizzlecan. Nightfin Fishing Club is still in its charter phase. Only two more signatures make us official but… we only have one member really besides the founder. Join up today and be part of something great from the get-go!"

((Casual Rp guild, accepting death knights and forsaken. Much focus on our place in the new Horde, undead living and relations with the breathing. I imagine weekly fishing meet ups in cool locales as well as cities. Prolly a monthly event where we invite the living? I had this idea this morning. Hmu if youre into it!))

3 Likes

/puts on the Forsaken and or Day of the Dead Mask. She holds out a fishing pole wearing robes.

“Did ah’ hear fishin’?”

(Somewhere there’s a joke about how undead and easily procured fish bait but I’m too tired to think of it properly. :rofl:)

1 Like

You’re looking for: “Don’t gotta buy bait when you’re already wormfood.”

1 Like

Zapnax: “I’m wormfood sure, but I’m cold as ice. Are you willing to sacrifice your love though?”

Sorry I am feeling memey today lol

1 Like

This… is all kinds of amazing. Though, I have to wonder what undead would be doing with the fish in the first place. Army of the Dead just is all new levels of frightening when you’ve got hundreds of undead pike and sturgeon two or three feet long flopping and wriggling their way at you I suppose… XD

1 Like

this is so dang cute. please update us on your adventures!

Experimentation or Fish Oil pro’lly since they don’t have to eat.

I love this concept!