Nightborne Unlock

Sadly, legion questlines are hard to keep track off, but the link shared above is a good guide!

“Balance of Power” is required to unlock a special tint of the artifact weapons and is completely irrelephant to your wife’s goals.

1 Like

Trivial quests is toggled on but we still can’t find the start point where wowhead says it’s supposed to be.

Completely lost in the dark with where to go.

What was the last quest she did?

No clue.

She has the following complete.

An ancient gift
Breaking the Lightbreaker
Tidying Tel’anor
Jandvik’s Jarl
Moon Guard stronghold
Eminent Grow-main

She still needs…

Blood and wine
a growing crisis
the waning crescent
statecraft
a change of seasons

Balance of Power is NOT for unlocking the Nightborne. She’s on the right track for completing:

Complete the others you listed above.

As a fyi, some of the quests are reputation locked.

The thing is she can’t find the next quest giver.

She’s exalted.

What’s her reputation at?

Saw the edit, ah.

You could try hitting up the Customer Support forum. They are pretty helpful with these kind of situations.

They can pin point and direct ya where ya need to head off and the folks there are pretty great at diagnosing.

This part of the guide is also a bit helpful since it breaks it down to a flowchart:

(I know it looks the same as above, but the hyperlink is to a specific portion)

1 Like

Has she done this quest? Poking at the comments, it seems “blood and wine” has a hidden requirement of this quest.

1 Like

I’ll go head over there and see what kind of quest it gives.

Good luck. The comments people leave on wowhead articles are often far more useful than the articles themselves.

Another reason the quest wouldn’t be given is if the questgiver is too hungry, but I doubt the missus is that silly to ignore that.

1 Like

I would download wholly, and grail addon op. It really helps. It pretty much shows you where every quest you might have missed on the map. It will show the exclamation points on the map. Don’t know, if still does, but it used to say available quest when you put the mouse cursor on it, if it’s one you missed. Edit. Just a reminder to blizz that nightborne still don’t have a tunic option for the heritage set lol.

I can second this addon, I use it too because I’m a completionist.

1 Like

A couple of months ago, I did write out everything you’ll need / obtain, naturally to unlocking the Nightborne, naturally:

I actually followed this guide, twice. Once, for myself, and the second time was for the hubby. Doing it on his account (on his computer and not mine) was only slightly different. When I did mine, it was all in one sitting. There was a break/pause with the Hubby, so I had to make sure I mana fed them, as well. I just followed everything the guide told me. It lists all of the quests required and what’s optional.

EDIT: There’s actually a quest still listed as “required”, when it’s not, and I mention that, too.

Go here, pop in char and realm name, it will tell her what is needed;

I just finished this myself last night. it is a pain but i had a friend in discord readying off the location of the next quest for me. took me 3 days in total

A wife won’t be able to unlock Nightborne. It’s too much of a sweaty grind.

She will have to let go of her wifey ways and become the girl she was before she met you. She will have to get down, dirty, and do some research on each quest.

Is Withered Army still a requirement or was that removed with the rep grind requirement?

You have to toggle trivial quests. When you do you’ll see the !’s on the suramar map.

Ugh. April of 2022 and I still can’t get this to start. I have done the quests everyone on every thread says to complete…I have world quests open and nothing happens. Too many hidden quests, then that one, this one to open this one that opens that one…

I’m done with allied races. It’s should be fun and exciting. Not difficult and frustrating. Welcome to World of Currencycraft.

Is she to the part where you do the masquerade party with disguises? This part confused the daylights outta me cause I’d go where the quests chains started in Suramar and nothing…

If they are, they need to be disguised as the brother you kidnap after the party. The quests are ONLY visible while running around as a Nightborne.