Nightborne new looks

Besides the fact that we had to wait this long to get some loving, I am still excited about the character creation options. How do you feel about it?

2 Likes

The new looks are nice but it doesn’t help that model. It’s terrible. Your neck looks broke when you dance lmao.

1 Like

I still wish we looked more like the npcs, but the new customizations are appreciated.

3 Likes

Male Nightborne still have zombie prune faces. :sob:

2 Likes

I agree! The race needs so much more work imo. Even their idle stances glitch like their other animations, they are just off. I think the overall addition of their race was very low effort on Blizzards end.

1 Like

It is a huge improvement! Next step is for them to get custom animations!!

Male nightborne are still as ugly as ever. I think female nightborne are alright tho.

I just hate the male casting animation, they shouldn’t have copied the NE animations. If Nightborne had unique animations, I would make one for sure.

All elves look the same

Goblins however, are beautiful, diverse, majestic and glorious.

Forget this patch. Reroll Goblin.

I still believe that all races should have the exact same types of customization slots. What is in the slot should can have some options that are the same for all races and some that are customized to the race. Until this happens, the Character Customization system is lackluster. That some races get new options from time to time doesn’t resolve this issue. I just hit random on most of the characters that I create.

Though I am sure some people will enjoy glowing hands.

1 Like

I have a thread with how I feel about it. Overall? Not great.