Nightborn Male bad model

I was trying some transmog on my Nighborn and wow their leg model is so bad. How they hell they are standing on those two toothpicks?

4 Likes

Nightborne were a rushjob that still need help. Especially the males.

4 Likes

I don’t know why you’re surprised. Playable NB look like store-brand NEs and male NEs already look like spare-parts mannequins.

1 Like

Absolutely they need some work. Allied aces where almost main focus when they announced BFA, and yet they made them like they are ordered from Wish

2 Likes

Nightborn males skipped many leg days.

2 Likes

At least NE have better leg model

1 Like

ELVES NEED BETTER BEARDS! Copy and paste all the beard option from human males onto every male elf in existence. Add the night elf male beard options to on every male elf. The tyranny of crappy to bare minimal chin hair shall not be tolerated!

1 Like

Nightborne generally look weird. Especially the males, I always thought the male night elves and male nightborne looked weird. Generally, all sexes of the nightborne look weird.

1 Like

The Nightborne, both male and female, are in need of model and customization improvements. More customization and tweaks is appreciated, but not if it’s of the poor quality they added in 9.1.5.

Since their release, the developers have been cutting every corner when it comes to them. The fact that we only just got Nightborne accurate eye options in patch 9.1.5, four years after the Nightborne’s release, that aren’t even the default option tells me everything that I need to know about how much the developers care about their work on the race.

I made a thread about Nightborne customization and model issues here:

1 Like

Nightborne NPC models are FIRE.

I would have played one if they actually gave THAT to players.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Yeah, they need to do something to these two races.

And fix the male Nightborne heritage while we’re at it. Most Nightborne wear slight clothing but the male Nightborne looks like he’s the wife of his wedding.

1 Like