<Night Train> Guild Recruitment!

TL:DR Night Train is a low stress, drama free, fun-for-everyone guild that enjoys doing all types of content. We have an active heroic team that has always achieved AOTC and continued to farm for gearing alts and other guildies. Night Train has also pushed far into Mythic raiding whilst not losing sight of having fun with each other. We have weekly events that focus on all content as to foster a suitable home for any type of player! We are looking to grow our numbers for Shadowlands!

Night Train was formed to accommodate everyone! We have players that enjoy pushing Mythic+ keys, Heroic Raiding, Mythic Raiding, Random Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, Pet farming and battles, Mount farming, Achievement farming and the list goes on and on!! Every part of content this game has to offer, Night Train has players who actively enjoy doing it!

We pride ourselves on supporting our members to enjoy the game the way THEY want to enjoy it!

RAIDING
We currently do have a heroic raid team that has always completed AOTC. Spots for the heroic team are on a trial basis. We are open and willing to trial everyone who requests a chance. This heroic team will move onto mythic raiding when, we as a team, decide we are ready to progress further. The heroic nights will still remain active to assist in gearing alts and other guild members who sole ambition is heroic raiding. When becoming a member of the team, attendance is of the utmost priority. This priority being followed by proper gearing, enchants, consumables, coming ready to raid, thorough understanding of your class and mechanics of the fights ahead of the raid! Watching fight videos and reading strategies are a requirement.

Raid times last tier were Tues/Thurs from 8pm to 11pm (EST). We will advise if these times are to change well before the raid is released.

MYTHIC+
We have a “Mythic Monday” event that is held every monday. This is where anyone who would like to join can get a chance to do mythic+ with other members of the guild. This is a great time to socialize with other members of the guild, meet and down keys to receive that fat loots. This is also a low pressure experience for people who are hesitant to do keys , as our veteran players take the time to teach people the ins and the outs of the dungeons. Mythic monday is a perfect example of what Night Train is all about! Helping everyone regardless of skill or experience all while having some laughs along the way!!

MISC CONTENT
Night train also partakes in random events, mostly on weekends, that gets the entire guild (if you would like) involved in some fun! We have games that are played amongst everyone for prizes suchas; Mounts, Gold, BoEs and so much more!

We are hoping to start a RBG team in Shadowlands as we have had success in random 5 man BG groups and other core members have expressed interest in doing that content. A locked in RBG team is TBD.

We also have many members that enjoy achievement farming, mount farming and Transmog farming! Every week we have a group going for old raids! Everyone is welcome to attend these events as well.

Please reach out to anyone in the guild to speak to an officer or reach out to myself on Battlenet!

Kevmiester#1574

3 Likes

I giggle a lot and approve this message

1 Like

Thanks for your reply =)

I will be reaching out to you. I just moved to Area52. I don’t really raid (each expansion I lie to myself that I will raid more). I am looking for a fun guild I can do things with, though.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!!! We would be happy to have you! Night Train is constantly doing things you would enjoy im sure! We also have a “casual” alt raid night once the tiers get turning and burning! We run normal for people that want to experience the raid in an absolute non stress environment! So you do not have to lie to yourself anymore :smiley:

1 Like

I hooked up with these folks yesterday.

Great people. Five stars. Would join again,.

1 Like

haha, thanks for the kind words! Super stoked to have you! Wish you the best in your xfer to area-52!!!

1 Like

Hey there, will be reaching out to you guys tonight once I’m out of work. Also recently moved to A52 and trying to find a good guild home that also has a raiding scene. Looking forward to talking to yall!

1 Like

Would love to have you!

Still looking for more awesome people! Had a great wave of invites last week! Would love to continue !!!

1 Like

FACT: There will be The Office references on a constant basis from Dunder

2 Likes

This guild sounds right up my ally. I’ll get in contact with you soon!

1 Like

Can confirm, these bois get stuff done

1 Like

Bumpity Bump Pitter Patter

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! I look forward to speakign with you! If im not online, anyone in the guild can invite :slight_smile: