Night Fae Campaign, Third Soulbind Not On Companion List

I guess i should just say. Same here.

Same issue here - did the quest yesterday evening; no change as of yesterday’s hotfix or this morning.

I got the same issue.

I am having the same issue!!! I completed the campaign, I have Korayn as a Soulbind, and I even completed the quest which should have rewarded him as a companion. He is not in my companion list though :frowning:

Same here, frustrating. I submitted a ticket but they just told me to search wowhead. Wowhead has nothing.

Same issue here.

Same exact issue here as well.

Missing for me also

Same issue here - No soulbind companion at table after completing the campaign.

Bumping because it still isn’t fixed or even acknowledged.

also have this issue, and can confirm it is korayn that is bugged, not the third soulbind for all covs, as i also completed the rev one today and got draven. would like to get her asap to start lvling her, as the longer u sit on a lvl 1 the less useful they are…

Korayn just appeared on my mission table after missing for a day. This might have been hotfixed.

Same here. Completed some missions and noticed he was there when I was assigning people to new ones.

Just here to say bug still active. Actually this is my 3rd Night Fae toon that has this issue with not being able to soulbind with Korayn after doing all the quests. My other two character where alts, that I didn’t worry about it, but this time it’s a character I actually am playing and need a fix for this.

Bumping for small indie company.

Good thing I don’t pay a sub for this bug-fest…oh wait!