Night elves did NOT get their revenge. This is unacceptable!

I mean, they did a good job with Jaina. Also dont know why you say the alliance writing is passive and boring considering its better than the hordes story. I mean, bfa story is so bad i no longer want blizz to make any more stories involving the horde at all. Just make a bunch of legion-esque stories when the horde just takes along an alliance hero the whole time. I enjoyed the story of legion, even though the horde wasnt even in it.

1 Like

She showed up a little acomplished basicly nothing and was a none entity till now where she has fully forgiven the horde and lost real hostility

Agreed.

Also agreed. Look how weak at how Tyrande and Malfurion teaming up made killing a lowly Val’kyr look like an epic struggle. If Sylvanas had been feeding them Azerite, that would have been one thing, but most of our godlike characters become pathetic when they take the field against a playable faction.

2 Likes

If Jaina has showed up very little…what character would you say has showed up a lot?

Their story is to be the lawgul good guys that will wait around yo be beaten by the horde then firgive them completly latter then wonder why they het hit again later. The horde at least feels like an active part of the wotkd even if the story is bad

3 Likes

While she was all death to the horde she didnt show up much now that her story was about going back ro lets makd peace she shows up.

To be fair, it was a prime valk (two of them), which are probably more powerful than sylvanus.

oh yes, making alliance characters forgive atrocities like theramore or even teldrassil while the horde constantly keeps doing the same
while the next time when we lose the exodar after the horde invade AGAIN with the element of surprise and destroying another of our cities with heavy metal on the background
waiting to see what we are going to lose next surely isn’t humiliating.

while the best we can hope for is apparently raid a horde city.
at some point it becomes infuriating and franly, unbearable.

The fact that they are going to just blame sylvanas and not the entire horde is STUPID. and basically show that we would deserve to lose even more cities for our stupidity.
i will not play such faction.

1 Like

but whenever there is a threat, its an alliance hero (or someone associated with an alliance race) whom we follow to end it.

Thats again back to my theory of the horde being written as agressive therefore blizzard cant write any characters that are hostile and powerful.

1 Like

Well, you could play a faction who starts a war that everybody knows has zero chance of winning from day one, whom are completely and utterly incapable of providing even the smallest challenge. Who fight a faction so powerful, the question is not “can they win?” but “why arent they losing harder?”

A faction that is constantly be made to feel like they are about as powerful as a common quest mob. A faction that is told it is always wrong and should feel shame for even existing.

4 Likes

This is really a grass is greener and not seeing bith sides are brown situation as both stories suck.

2 Likes

to be fair, the alliance HAS been the aggressor sometimes, but usually when they are fed bad information

I wouldn’t mind them just being agressive.

2 Likes

maybe this problem would be true now, but during the mop era it is canon that the alliance were losing so hard due to being outsmarted by garrosh who was apparently a tactical genius (basically theramore was a gigantic victory for the horde)
that we needed a rebellion.

And now, we as alliance have to deal with the fact that not only they are doing it again but also, even worse.

During mop they didn’t even let us kill garrosh.
So what is going to happen now? sylvanas will become kerrigan?
the horde will be forgiven again? and no consequences?
sigh.

3 Likes

I mean, they COULD have been. It would have been easy, and alliance would even have still kept their mostly lawful good alignment. Just flip UC and war of thorns timelines. Alliance still have justification for attacking the horde due to MoP.

that said, blizzard did introduce some darkness to the alliance. The void elves and dark iron dwarves are not exactly lawful good. The dark iron dwarves in particular kinda went nuts in BoD.

2 Likes

Yep though the alliance as far as story is concerened the alliance firgave the horde sbd blamed garrosh for it all.

There is no realistic way the horde playerbase will accept dire consequences to a story they had no control over, especially a story that they despise. To have to suffer through the story AND be stuck with the bill?

As for sylvanus, my guess is she is going to pull a guldan and be the vehicle to introduce a new expansion. That one leak introduced in the forums days ago is so dumb, but the more im reading it the more i dread its true.

Also, in garrosh defense his planned relied on Baine betraying him. If Baine did not betray garrosh, theramore would have still been nuked, but it would not have as much military as it did and would have been a minor set back.

Now we as players knew that Baine would do such a thing, because the only time he gets involved in a story is to betray the horde.

Granted, garrosh has never shown that kind of intelligence. I could see sylvanus hatching something like that (and probably is with Derek), but garrosh was a meathead.

2 Likes

sure all what i am saying is that someone needs to pay.

kinda funny is that if jaina died there i think that the alliance would have already lost in bfa.

but at the same time how does that even makes sense when blizzard already filled us with and incredible imbalance of power like turalyon,alleria,velen,fricking maiev.malfurion,vindicar…ect.
They go as far as putting the legendary maiev… versus… sira… like… who is sira again?

i don’t think that blizzard really thought in how much they increased our roster particularly in legion.
and not even speaking of dalaran and khadgar becoming neutral.

Hum, i just think that this story sucks for everyone. is just dumb.

can’t wait for blizzcon.

1 Like

come on man, its Sira! she was the chick that constantly yelled at us to kill those birds in legion!

What else is there to know about her? eff if i know!

2 Likes