Night elves did NOT get their revenge. This is unacceptable!

Before Alliance forces were busy fighting Horde in Kul Tiras and Arathi. Now that the war’s over, Anduin opens diplomacy with Thrall, asks to have Horde forces withdrawn from Darkshore and Ashenvale, Thrall being reasonable complies, night elves have their lands back.

Simple.

2 Likes

That’s really unrealistic. Remember Anduin walked out of orgrimmar without trying to negotiate anything.

The horde is not going to give anything to the night elves back, they probably regret letting a few of them escape and live.

1 Like

So nothing based on actual in game evidence or plot. Just your baseless and ever goalpost shifting assertion that the Night Elf plot has been abandoned, I mean that nothing ever good ever happens for Night Elves Alliance Night Elves Tyrande.

3 Likes

Anduin gave the Horde time to mourn Saurfang, who died so that the war could end without any fighting and thus saving lives.

Including night elf lives, since alot of them were with the Alliance at Orgrimmar.

Perfectly reasonable thing to not start demanding things just yet. Terms of peacetime is something that can be discussed at a later date and time.

One never knows until one tries. But to expect Thrall, Baine, Lorthemar, and the others currently in charge to act like mustache twirlers and refuse to give anything back shows a total lack of knowing characters in the lore.

9 Likes

cough based on the current writing team…they might turn to mustache twirlers :thinking:

1 Like

They had the benefit of getting away with making Garrosh and Sylvanas into villain characters since they were both more or less jerks from the very start. Doing it to any of the remaining Horde leaders would be very out of character.

1 Like

You doubt blizzard it is only a mayter of time toll thrall goes evil

Wishful thinking

1 Like

I’m putting a lot of faith that the night elves will help continue the bloodshed with both factions.

I am that desperate to see all this blow up in Anduin’s face.

And i thought I was a WoW fan: GG. It looks like the Kaldorei werr going to displace the entire human amd and dwarf population of Elwyn forest and maybe Darkshire.

This may interest you:

“The Alliance has its share of disparity within it as well, and different facets that have bubbled up over the years,” said Danuser. “The Alliance is going to have to realign itself. Especially the Night Elves who lose their home. How are they going to react to this? There’s going to be a real self-examination of what the Alliance is about, and how they want to behave. Do they want to get revenge on the Horde, or do they want to build a better world? That’s a question they need to answer.”

He was probably just refering to 8.1 where the night elves (apparently) got their revenge.
Note that this was way before 8.1.
Spoiler: This is also why they are forgiving the horde in 8.3, well maybe not Tyrande but she’s after Sylvanas mainly

1 Like