Night elves did NOT get their revenge. This is unacceptable!

“until now” = until today.

2 Likes

This is a lie. They gained almost the entirety of Kalimdor until BFA.

That isn’t true. Also you said until BfA. And then they lost all of it. Is that hard to understand or?

1 Like

Imagine necroing a thread from nearly a month ago just to complain about Horde problems in a Night Elf thread. I guess they never got to it so they needed to necro so they could now during the lul until tomorrow.

Leave no Nelf thread underailed by whataboutism concerning Horde issues that don’t exist.

6 Likes

Did they lose their holdings in Feralas / everywhere else?

AFAIK they only lost Teldrassil, Ashenvale, and Darkshore and gained the latter back.

1 Like

I’m going to give that to you, yes they still have a few holdings in Feralas, even though mostly destroyed (Feathermoon).

They also lost Azshara. They gave it to the horde as a nice gesture after they defeated garrosh with the condition that the horde would leave ashenvale. Then the horde just decided to take everything and kill all of them to show them that they should’ve better dismantled the horde when they had the chance.

Also, they didn’t regain Darkshore, it’s still contested and most of it is destroyed.

9 Likes

They haven’t had it for… well, forever. They didn’t even have it in Vanilla.

The in character ending, as I’m given to understand it, is that the night elves won the Darkshore warfront.

The only thing I noticed was that they wanted to retake Darkshore with their new powers, but it isn’t stated anywhere that they actually got it, and ingame it still seems very horde dominated to me too.

3 Likes

Which would fit the pattern where we only SEE night elf defeats but we only HEAR about their gains.

8 Likes

You see them win almost every zone in Kalimdor.

somewhere…

some time…

in some world…

in some universe…

the night elves won a small battle

9 Likes

Darkshore still has a tornado holding it together. Post 120 it is still a warzone. Ashenvale has Maestras Post being razed by Horde. Same goes for Astranaar which is on fire and the eastern side of Ashenvale is totally deforested with a heavy presence of Horde. We may have done quests where we were victorious but we never get to see those victories.

11 Likes

The Night Elves still take it back.

And the night elves allegedly take it back.

This is true.

No it isn’t. You are aware that I play Alliance too, yes?

And? You defeated the Horde. You saw that night elf victory. You took part in that night elf victory.

1 Like

What im trying to say is that Blizzard goes all the way to show our defeats but then they don’t even have the courtesy to phase the zones to reflect our victories. I don’t think I should have to use outside materials to find out whether or not the quests I did accomplished something.

12 Likes

You keep saying that but it’s mentioned absolutely nowhere. They are currently fighting for it but they are far from having it back

7 Likes

The Night Elves absolutely took back Ashenvale in Cataclysm. It’s stated in game. It’s shown, to you, in game. It’s stated in two books, not least amongst them was the one about Garrosh’s trial.

The Dark Shore warfront victory I read about on these forums. I have massive night elf fatigue and during BFA have read absolutely zero quest text about them.

Where is is shown in game that Ashenvale was taken back by Night elves? You see horde everywhere.

4 Likes

They got it back after they gave Azshara to the horde after they helped the horde get rid of garrosh. I’m pretty sure that was the deal. In BfA we’ve seen how that worked out, though.

Well I can tell you that it’s not mentioned anywhere, some people are just misinformed.

2 Likes

I don’t. I think the Horde’s story in BfA sucks.

Our story is burned to ash, but the Horde’s side has withered and died. Neither side’s grass is green any more.

10 Likes

While that’s kinda true, there is still a high potential for the horde story to be saved, it’s very easy while the night elves are completely screwed at this point. There is no coming back from this.

6 Likes