Night elf heritage armour

Will there ever be Night elf heritage armour? Kinda long overdue, I believe there is something that already exists in the game that looks like the original Night elf in the WoW cinematic!

Also please don’t reply with “but there’s Darkshore transmog” it might be night elf themed but it’s not Night elf specific as every other race can use it.

10 Likes

It’s been over 2 years since they introduced Heritage armor sets, you’d think they would have managed to get them all done by now. Maybe we’ll have to wait for 9.0.

2 Likes

9.0 is not an excuse and technically wouldn’t make sense. Blizzard already made and finished the Kaldorei heritage armor set for both the male and the female. We get a glympse of them during the siege of undercity scenario.

Blizzard needs to release the set already.

3 Likes

I suppose the idea of heritage armour is in the bin now with all the work going into SL (and therefore SL xmogs etc) :frowning:

That’s irrelevant since the Kaldorei heritage set is already finished; just not released.

3 Likes

That’s just pure speculation and projecting, just because a set looks like your idea of what the Night Elf Heritage armor looks like doesn’t mean it is, there’s zero data mined information that a set exists for Night Elfs.

The simple fact is that Heritage Armor ceased because nearly every single person on the team is working on Shadowlands and it’s armor sets, they will likely finish the rest of the Heritage armor after the initial released of Shadowlands.

Heritage Armor brought some players back to the game and likely upped their race change sales as people would level to 110 then change their main for the sets, can probably expect to see them released in-between patches to boost player interest.

2 Likes

Are you referring to the one that looks like the nelf from the vanilla WoW cinematic? If yes, that is awesome I agree.

The money bit is a bit of a stretch, but I wouldn’t be entirely surprised. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely did level a Velf monk to get the heritage set. So these things work.

1 Like

It’s frustrating that they’re giving all these streamers and “content creators” interviews, and not a single one of them asked about heritage armor for the remaining races. :confused:

3 Likes

Yes that’s the set I’m referring too. Give it to us already!

4 Likes

Exactly!

That NPC-only set they added based on the original WoW trailer is exactly what everyone wants. They already put it in the game, with an equally (if not more) skimpy version for males. Great! Fantastic! Now just give it to us! What could be a better heritage armor than what we’ve always wanted from the original trailer?

Don’t change it or mess it up! Just give us a nice high-resolution version, and boom! All done.

5 Likes

Apparently there’s a comment that there were no plans to use that set we saw as a heritage armour set.

I actually don’t want the skimpy armor we saw the NPCs wearing. I want something like it with the color and feather details but different. Maybe something that represents Elune too. The whole druid/nature aesthetic is old. Blizz had over done it.

1 Like

Tomb of Sarg Huntress Kasparian boss had a pretty amazing armour set too.

From the rumors in the Taverns it seems that Human, Orc, Forsaken and Night Elves will get their heritage sets last. At the moment warfront is just the battle set heritage with the better stuff to follow after Shadowlands.

This set looks nice, it’s from Wc3 reforged screen:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to that, I mean its a touch more archer focused than the other classes but its nice at least.

Yeah quite a few really nice sets in WC3 reforged! Even the warden getup is pretty amazing.

This set just looks freakn amazing. It’s the armour worn by Huntress Kasparian in Tomb of Sarg raid.

Super keen for this to become the night elf herritage armour:

1 Like

I honestly think the night elf heritage armor is the battle for darkshore heroic/normal sets. I wonder if you will be able to buy the sets in Shadowlands, as not as many people will do warfronts to finish the sets. does anybody know if that’s the case?

But other races can wear that armour, hardly a heritage and race specific set!

I think I read somewhere you might be able to buy the xmog, I don’t remember where I read it though.