Night Elf Druid - master race highlights

1. [Moontag] - a very useful spell during launch day. Learnt at level 4. By the moon, this kill is mi… oh, not again.
  2. Faster corpseruns - and vanilla means a lot of long corpseruns.
  3. Higher stealth level thanks to shadowmeld
  4. Just imagine stealthing in the flag room with [Track Humanoids]
  5. Just imagine capturing the flag at 30-39 WSG. You got travel form, others don’t even have mounts. Noone can catch you. You can even turn the tide of battle, being only level 30.
  6. Funny Night Elf Only activities - a shadowmelded group that suddenly pops and kills that passing-by orc in seconds. Very useful to farm honor before battlegrounds arrive.
    The forests of Teldrassil are not so empty as they appear.
  7. For those more hardcore players looking for a challenge, a moonkin-only dungeon run

Want more?

1 Like

War stomp :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gets up, unharmed

1 Like

[quote=“Daimonas-fizzcrank, post:1, topic:225247”]
Faster corpseruns - and vanilla means a lot of long corpseruns.
[/quote] Get good at the game and you might never even need to corpse run in anything that is under your own power.

Higher stealth level thanks to shadowmeld
[/quote] Cowardice is something to be proud of?

Funny Night Elf Only activities - a shadowmelded group that suddenly pops and kills that passing-by orc in seconds. Very useful to farm honor before battlegrounds arrive.
The forests of Teldrassil are not so empty as they appear.
[/quote] How Noble of you to group ambush a single orc.

1 Like

shadow meld priest on the alterac bridge, MC rider and jump them off bridge, rince repeat lol

1 Like

yeah wipeless raids

you’re a coward, can’t honourably accept death

an orc is a member of the horde - a faction that tends to 3v1 corpsecamp. They don’t deserve humanitarian treatment.

1 Like

Orcnitarian!

I said under your own power. Cant be expected to do 39 other people’s jobs on top of your own. So yes, in your groups of players who are bad, i suppose an increase in movement speed in death form is potentially beneficial

The second comment is slander and the third comment is a blanket statement formed from narrowminded assumption.

Keebs. Dandelion eaters. Go back to your treehouse and make some cookies for the races that are doing something. Has your race even discovered metalworking yet? The only reason I ask is because you’re not even the best at picking flowers, which is basically your whole motif.

Elf has 4 useful racials, vs only 3 as tauren, so it’s not really a fair match up. The herb skill is a totally wasted slot. Assuming you’re in the BGs, where you don’t ghost run, it’s more even. Basically stealth and dodge vs stomp and health.

Considering that Night Elves are, in indisputable terms, the chief meddlers and problem makers in Azeroth…

I vote Tauren

Best race in Azeroth, best race for Drood

1 Like

Idk From my view point its always alliance to ganks horde 3 to 1.
But NE druids are a master race.

But where are you going to get moonkins for a moonkin only dungeon?

I thought if you lost control you were dismounted. Maybe another game I’m thinking of.

You srs?

One of the most epic tank swords in the game is a DM book quest drop. Yknow, that 5-man abandoned elf city from thousands of years ago.

Nature resistance is a wash, but arguably in favor of NE because of Horde’s Shaman presence, which has abilities dealing heavy nature damage. Very slight advantage NE.

The other racials? Wisp form, or improved death, is fitting. Shadowmeld, or I hope I can hide from that hordie, makes sense too. Quickness, or Please don’t hit me not the face I’m sorry, at best is a little less rage for your tanks.

Anything that can kill a Cow Drood can kill a NE as well, just 5% faster.

No one that’s entered AQ would call nature resist a wash.

Okay. In phase two, we will see evidence that Keebs were able to craft dull, flat blades thousands of years ago before Ogres started crashing at their pad. You can then reforge the blade yourself, including during your Ony lockout for the week, because that’s where their skill in smithing was at when their civilization was at its height.

I am also unable to find any mining, blacksmithing, or engineering trainers that belong to this species. I’m not having that issue for any others except Troll. I guess each faction needs one.

Both Keebs and Cows have the exact same amount- 10. That’s what makes it a wash.

Otherwise, 10 resistance starts making a big difference when you already have what? 200? from other sources. I’d posit that you won’t see much actual difference in performance zoning in with 10 resist as opposed to 0, anyways.