1 Like

Dropping more in here :smiley:

8 Likes

What does that entail?

WAIT IS THAT A SET OF MALE TATTOOS?

3 Likes

It is! It’s here! :partying_face:

2 Likes

At long last, the WoW gods heard my prayers and made the tattoos for all nelves. And black hair. And sand elf skin! And hopefully… silver glowing tattoos…

1 Like

Finally black hair for all, think I heard pink hair (That last nelf is purple, not pink). Dks aren’t the only ones with that hair color, some ghosts and such have them too.

2 Likes

Think we might even be able to choose between silver and amber eyes? :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Oh wait, there’s more. It looks like there are a few different eye color options including green and blue. And no more gender restrictions for eye colors. Just waiting for a few more details before confirming this though.

3 Likes

Those hair colors are amazing! I hope they add some highborne customizations like fancy hairstyles and jewelries, arcane tattoos maybe?

1 Like

Honestly not sure.

Magical (arcane) jewelry, maybe a more blue eye color like blood elves/high elves should have… Tatts like the nightborne? Don’t want a copy of nightborne so much myself but things along those lines.

1 Like

Male Night Elves seem to be getting tattos for their face and body.

Unfortunately, nothing new for females yet :sob:

1 Like

Is it me or did they raise the male Nelf head a bit and straighten the neck? They also seem to have gone to their chiropractor. But I might be wrong.

1 Like

The one thing I want most for Night Elves is more than one male face option that isn’t a wrinkled scowl, please.

1 Like

Soon enough!

2 Likes

Night Customization!

5 Likes

Hahaha. Farts.

1 Like

Pasty white and nerdy males are excellent

Love this! All of it! Can’t wait to see more down the line!

2 Likes