Night control looking for possible guild merger a/h

After weeks spent recruiting and checking out other servers we are possibly interested in a guild merger. We are a small casual guild full of mostly working adults and some over 18 students. We are available to raid on weekends -Saturday nights 9pm-12am cst mostly. Some of us would be available during the week for raiding. We have about 10 people who would possibly move guilds or we would be interested in absorbing a smaller guild. My battletag is Cyrha#11936. We are not interested in hardcore or semi hardcore guilds. If you like to yell or be dicks to your guild members please don’t message me! Would server transfer or lvl toons for alliance or horde for the right guild! We are currently on Stormreaver.

Hey Avyena,

I sent you a bnet friend request (Sarovok) so that we can chat a bit.

In short, I’m part of the guild Clan Wolf on Stormrage (alliance). We are a friendly guild that aims to get AOTC each tier and down some mythic bosses. We raid Sat/Sun 6-9 PM EST (server time). I’m not sure how late you guys were looking to raid.

We really only have two requirements for members, which are (1) people are friendly, and (2) people are willing to do mechanics and work together. We don’t yell or put anyone down. We want friends who enjoy each others company and we sometimes play other games together outside of WoW due to this. We are currently considering a guild D&D night, for example.

Anyhow, there is some info about us! I hope you find what you’re looking for since I know how tough it can be recruiting right now.

we would be willing to absorb you and im pretty sure we are most active during your play time.

id even offer a possible leadership position

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/Tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST (West Coast Raiders)
Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST (East Coast Raiders)

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9M | 9/9H
Crucible of Storms 2/2H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game
    progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice
    if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly
    as possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Holy Palidin
⦁ Mistweaver Monk

Melee DPS:
⦁ Demon Hunters

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles.

That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
Myself#1619 In Game Ventina
Exxcar#1574 In Game Jorrafern
Drugstocowbo#1133 In Game Thyoden

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Merge Guild Opportunities

Several guilds have contacted us about sending over their membership and become officers.

If this is something you’re interested in, please let us know. We’ll be happy to discuss potential solutions.

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

we’re no longer looking

Don’t know if you ever found a good place to call home but either way check us out we would love to have y’all lvl a toon with us y’all would be a huge addition to our brand new guild