Night Control Looking for Possible Guild Merger A/H

After weeks spent recruiting and checking out other servers we are possibly interested in a guild merger. We are a small casual guild full of mostly working adults and some over 18 students. We are available to raid on weekends -Saturday nights mostly 9pm-12am cst. Some of us would be available during the week for raiding. We have about 10 people who would possibly move guilds or we would be interested in absorbing a smaller guild. My battletag is Cyrha#11936. We are not interested in hardcore or semi hardcore guilds. If you like to yell or be dicks to your guild members please don’t message me! Would server transfer or lvl toons for the right guild!

added you but im out for eye surgery starting tomorrow for a week

Please contact me on discord if you’re interested in coming to Illidan and running a weekend team with recruitment help

dityboycom#4643

Hi! We are currently undergoing the same issues with a guild split and recruiting being difficult right now. Im not sure if you would be interested in a joint guild runs for raids and mythics? If so please send me a message on battlenet Alikona#11551. If not best of luck!

Avyena and Demitrea,

My guild is in the same boat. We have a good group of players but burnout and RL are getting in the way and we’re loosing folks.

I’d like to talk to either, or both, of you about cross guild raiding or a merger if you’re interested.

About us:
Guild - Blood Requiem
Server - Thrall
Raid times - Tue/Thur 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm CST. We have some flexibility on times if we need to finish earlier.

We’re a casual/social guild. Most of us have been together since Legion. We’re primarily an adult group. Our focus is heroic content.

While we are a casual guild, we do focus on clears. We ask that raiders have Discord and addons like DBM. We encourage friendly conversation during trash pulls but we do like to keep comm’s clear on progression bosses.

We’re pretty good about filtering out elitists and toxic personalities. All of our trash talk is friendly and good spirited.

Let me know if either of you are interested. I’d love to setup some time so we can jump on discord and chat.

Bnet: Ashyk#1767
Discord: Just plain Ash#1106

Hi there! Our guild, Last Sanctuary on Turalyon, is rebuilding in order to have more people to explore content in the next major patch.

We are a casual, social guild open to all levels, so if you are interested, we don’t mind everyone starting fresh toons with us!

Our main activity times have always been Sunday & Monday from 8 - 11 PM EST, but as we gain more members, we are looking at expanding scheduled times for fun content such as raiding, PvP, and M+s.

I’ll send you a message (CrosseAAH#1381). Let me know if you have any interest!

I have sent a few of you bnet requests so we can discuss further!

That is awesome. Thank you. If you’re free tomorrow around 6:30 or 7pm CST, we can hop in discord and chat. You can have some of your team meet some of my team and we’ll see if we’re a good fit for each other. If we need to setup another time let me know.

Sounds good, we’ll be on tonight some time

Bumping this as we are still seeing all options!

For the right guild we would be willing to level as alliance to check the guild out

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 / Bolo#1797 …

We’re looking for a weekend raiding guild (as stated above…), so we wouldn’t fit in your group

We’ve had a few responses but nothing that we’re sure that fits us yet. We would be willing to switch to alliance for the right guild possibly.