Nice, so all the no lifers got full pvp bis and the rest of us get the shaft again

why do you always do this?? literally everyone who can no life got full pvp gear in 1 day and now the rest of us get to suffer. im soooo sick of this. are the top pvpers paying you guys off? i dont get it.

9 Likes

lol this happened to SoM too. you’ll get over it :expressionless:

nobody played that though

9 Likes

Not only we will be late on gear and honor, we will get stump by full gear for the entire grind. This was just dumb, they should’ve disable WS when they knew the glitch was getting abused if they were planning to address it. Just because we have a job and cant 24/7, they dont and blizzard doesnt care at all about us.
Rollback or give us honor/bonus. This is just lame and disappointing again.

6 Likes

Everyone’s level 80, I’m level 72 :frowning: guess having a full time job is a good and bad thing :PPP

4 Likes

That’s how MMOs work. If you no life it, you get heavily rewarded. If you want an eSport, go play call of duty.

6 Likes

what he said. the nature of mmos are grindy

1 Like

Did you just call CoD an esport? lmao

2 Likes

That’s the nature of MMOs.

Time investment (grind) = rewards, and the advancement of one’s character. In a natural comparison, someone not playing as often will struggle to get similar results in the same timeframe.

Early bird and the worm.

1 Like

Anyone saying this is the nature of MMO’s has zero clue.

This was an obvious bug and wasnt meant to be in the game. But blizzard has no balls to roll back honor/gear from those that abused it. I’m so numb to blizzard’s dumb mistakes I’m not surprise nor am I piss at this. I’ll grind the old fashion way… you know the way it was meant to be.

I’m glad I am finally done after Wrath. The only thing that will make me continue to play this MMO will be classic++ with new stuff and there is a 99.9% chance that will ever happen. I hope Riot’s mmo is half decent.

6 Likes

What exactly is happening? I farmed honor cap before launch so idc, unless people are getting into vault and getting purps?

It seems there was a wintergrasp thing, so people havent just been farming honor cap, but several honor caps multiple times over, to be able to buy a full set of pvp gear, which costs something in the vicinity of like, 8 or so honor caps total.

Supposedly, you can still farm multiple Q’s of WG by going in groups, each person allowing a separate Q for the entire group. /rumors

I mean… the unofficial policy of Blizzard games IS “Exploit early, exploit often”

Yeah, thats why i just choose not to engage with this bs, and just rp instead

Hey, Blizz, many of us playing fresh are only doing so because the divide between player resources is not off the charts. If you don’t want this as a speedy gearing choice for all then roll back the honor.

You just changed this so I know it can be serviced one way or another.

1 Like

I mean, if you no life, you have time to get more stuff.

Nothing you can really do about it. That’s just like, how everything in life works.

1 Like

Blizzard doing Blizzard things.

ITT: mouth-breathers defending people sitting at their pc for 18 hours a day because of their FOMO in a video game that was released 14 years ago and then cheating in said video game.

1 Like

Maybe you should no-life it like they did and you won’t have to suffer.