NGL Hogwarts Legacy looks good

lol It’s either Slytherin of Hufflepuff for me. Hufflepuff looks cozy af.

Harry Potter is old and tired too.

Don’t hold your breath.

Just saying she’s done more nonsense rather than just twitter.

1 Like

This is the lowest form of bait, I’ll take it, but it’s still the lowest form.

A casual glance at her twitter feed, known political affiliations, and recent works, paints a pretty clear picture of what kind of person she is and where she stands on many current social and political issues.

TERF: Trans women are women. Trans men are men. Period. Full stop.
ROGD: Don’t support people who believe that being Trans is a mental disease.
Dono’s: Don’t give money to someone who got fired for talking down to a Woman because she thought they were less of one for some reason.
There’s a good list earlier in this thread somewhere too.

1 Like

Writing a book isn’t harmful, it just is another form of writing to go on a rant with. So I kinda do put it as more nonsense

General Discussion is for general discussions about World of Warcraft. You’d know that if you bothered to read the stickied thread:

To emphasise:

Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with other players.

The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft.

The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion.

2 Likes

Guess nobody ever follows that rule then because I legit see threads about everything here. Kinda pointless if the admins don’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh context tho dude

She had to seriously write a work of fiction just to write some psychotic predatory trans person so she could make money off of trying to portray us all like villains.

The admins do. In fact I expect this thread will be 404d when they wake up.

It’s quite common to see off-topic threads moved to the appropriate forums as well.

Because people got triggered.

1 Like

And?

That is just more insane writing. Did she harm you? Or was it just more babbling from a brain dead idiot? Did she kill someone, did she pay someone to cover up an attack?

Not really. While you can have a thread deleted or get banned for them most rules aren’t enforced very strictly here (especially on weekends).

In all fairness on this point: This is ALL software companies, not just blizz. QA are seen as making the developers lives worse, slowing production, and generally being sticks in the mud. It needs to change everywhere.

You should read up on some recent title XI rulings and lawsuits.

1 Like

Ohh I’m aware. I just know it’s not strictly a Blizz issue, it’s just a louder issue with Blizz right now.

That is an opinion. There is no “one true opinion”. Villainizing people who don’t think the same way as you won’t get them on your side.

10 Likes

Read!? No thanks.
I only listen to tiktok.

You know what’s hilarious, this thread was perfectly fine, discussing the game, until Rosen and Car came in here spouting their opinions on JK Rowling. They derailed this whole thread and they started playing as if they are victims.

This thread will be deleted because of it. If it just stayed on topic they would have moved it.

10 Likes

I’m not trying to change anyone’s side. Opinion or not, the question was “What do I disagree with”

That is legit any discussion of hogwarts legacy. People talk about the game, the things they can do and theroize what will the game have…then all of a sudden “JK HATES JEWS BECAUSE GOBLINS AND TRANSPHOBE”.

The same stuff being spewed over and over again.

2 Likes