Next wave of Beta invites

Is there any time frame on the next wave of Classic Beta invites. My wifes going out of town in a few days and I was hoping to get in on the first wave but no such luck. Felt like I had okay odds vanilla player, currently subed, etc.

Thanks in advance if I get a response. :smiley:

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/22990080/mark-your-calendars-wow-classic-launch-and-testing-schedule
That is the current available information about the Beta.

2 Likes

Yeah I have seen that I was just hoping for a little more info on any plans for more beta invites. I will definitely be playing during the stress test. Thanks though :slight_smile:

Historically speaking, they don’t tend to release much if any information on this type of thing–however invitations tend to be somewhat regular in pace.

There’s a need for constant replenishment to keep new people flowing through starting content, people get bored quickly and stop logging in (beta isn’t a free preview–there’s usually some serious bugs that people don’t like dealing with and content is rarely feature complete), and it maintains a certain interest level in what is not only a bug search, but also a marketing tool.

5 Likes

Indeed.

I should also emphasis that Customer Support will not have any information about beta invites, or have the ability to invite people.

3 Likes

Okay. Ill hold out hope. Im really hopeful to be able to play in the beta.

I understand that, I’d still gladly get an inv, I’ve been subbed since 2004 vanill and still didn’t get an invite. Feels bad </3

2 Likes