Next Expansion Login Screen

I’ll probably feel this way at this time into the next expansion, but I’m excited for when we finally get a new login screen with new music and new artwork.

I’m tired of opening WoW to see Lordaeron. Music is pretty, as is the art. Just got old for me… like the other login screens I guess.

It’s a never-ending cycle of torture.

Maybe the next expansion’s login screen will be void-y with super sp00ky music. That’d be neat.

1 Like

I hope they bring back more animated login screens. Sindragosa landing and roaring was epic. And Deathwing head bobbing

2 Likes

I wish we could be able to change it to past login screens. Customization is fun! Gets old looking at the same thing for two years. And I really want to use the MoP one again!

3 Likes

Was just about to post and say this, I too wish we had the option to change the login screen to any of the previous xpacs.

Something that has also been asked for about the backgrounds in heroes of the storm and it would have been a lot easier to do it there but activizards still doesn’t let you. :frowning: I have very little hope of it making it’s way over to WoW

Yes!!! I love listening to the MoP soundtrack non-stop. Hearing that every morning would brighten my day.