Next Allied Races? 8.2? 8.3?

You are confusing “the community” with “the requests I approve of”.

4 Likes

im rly not

Yes, you blatantly are.

Funny that all requests “the community backed up” are Horde races.

6 Likes

I just can’t wait for the long awaited and overdue goblin and worgen updates. It’s been a long time coming.

6 Likes

Name other races the alliance ask in a megathread

there is none

And not all “horde” races are backed up by the community.

You know which one is the most asked for, but in that case it’s not “the community” asking for it. It’s “a loud minority”.

Only the ones you approve of, so your mind acknowledge the “fairness” of their request and the approval of “the community”.

6 Likes

i said, other, give me exemple of another one

The only other race who had backed up for the community for the alliance was sethrak, and its minor compared to the one you said.

i aprove ogres, and they were not backed up, i aprove quilboar, they were not backed up, i aprove Vrykul, etheral, arakkoa all of then not backed up, i do not aprove san’lay they were backed up

so i think you are very wrong.

1 Like

I have a feeling that if they’re doing san’layn, it won’t be this expack.

As much as I dislike “Redeemed” Undead (for the same reasons as Fallyn) it’ll probably be an allied race.

3 Likes

Even though signs may point otherwise, I’d prefer there not to be any more allied races.

At least not in this expansion.

1 Like

You should be the one pointing out any.
If there’s one that is highly requested, then shouldn’t Blizzard have listened?

Being popular is different from being backed up “by the community”.

The ogre megathread has less activity but more likes than the vulpera thread.

All the megathreads are supported by a few fans that keep them alive so they get visibility and support. Most often, threads fail just because its own fans are not particularlty active in the forums.

And BTW, I think ogres are coming anyway.

4 Likes

I’m gonna ask for what I want as long as it takes to get it.

If Blizzard wants to ignore that request, that’s their choice. But they have no business wondering why people are critical of them when they don’t give people what they ask for.

I don’t plan on stopping asking for what I want. That just isn’t happening.

2 Likes

then you don’t have to complaint about getting “garbage” allied races

good luck with the redeemed, im sure it will be fun and with a good lore.

1 Like

Sure we do. I can complain about whatever I want and there’s not darn thing anyone can do to stop me.

When we are given not only stuff we didn’t ask for, but that stuff is also shoddily done or just outright unappealing, I’ve got every right to complain about it.

Blizzard knows what we want. It’s up to them to provide it. It’s not up to me to change my mind about what I want because that. isn’t. going. to. happen.

6 Likes

I don’t care about “Redeemed”. For all I know, they could even end up as cool.

You are essentially bashing down a popular request while asking those same people to rally behind something you care about.

If you care about something, start a thread and rally people to support it. If it’s good enough, people will come. But don’t be lazy and blame others because they like other things and focus on their own interests.

1 Like

Children of Goldrinn is one that’s being speculated. It would be Night Elf Worgen. Possibly stuck in Worgen form.

im not bashing down a popular request because i “care” or don’t care about, like you can see im horde, and only play alliance with worgens

im saying its useless waste energy on something they already said no, 2 times, for this expansion, and would be more productive to pause the crusade, for this expansion, to advocate for other races.

Like i said, if the community only focus in one, that they already said no, for this expansion, and there is no meaningful requests for other races, they will do what they want.

And when they “do what they want” and we give them the finger over it, they got what they earned and have no one to blame but themselves.

To all the sethrak doubters: they have datamined Heart of Azeroth animations. They’ve been in the expansion from the start. Worgens and goblins are getting updated models in 8.2.5 and Blizzard is using the same resources to make vulpera/sethrak happen.

I hope you’re right. I think the Sethrak are cool as heck, but I’m skeptical they’ll be playable. But if they do announce them I already have the name of my Sethrak Warrior picked out.

1 Like

But no genders, no gear-ready model, no clear relationship to any faction.

Things can change, but right now the Sethrak have very little to back them up.

2 Likes