Next Allied Races? 8.2? 8.3?

I’m positive it is deepsea Jinyu, I have been waiting to get more Jinyu since mop, Vulpera for horde

2 Likes

I predict we won’t be seeing any new Allied Races till the next or next next expac

If we have to unlock them like the 8.1.5 ones I’ll just pass on them altogether

2 Likes

My guess:

Vulpera (Horde)
Blightcaller Forsaken (Horde)

Junker Gnomes (Alliance)
Saberon (Alliance)

3 Likes

Noooo that’s ours! How will the Horde literally fight with the Alliance like cats and dogs if they’re on your side?!

3 Likes

Sorry, seems like only Elf models get faction swapped. Saberon use the Worgen model as a base, Saberon are ours.

3 Likes

My original expectation was:

8.2: Horde - Vulpera, Alliance - Sethrak
8.3: Horde - Night Elf or Lightforged Undead, Alliance - Mechagnome

However the big emphasis on Mechagnomes in 8.2, as well as the lack of any additional Alliance + Sethrak developments in 8.1, has me thinking Sethrak and Mechagnomes are flipped and Sethrak will come in 8.3 at the earliest. I also think it’s likely Night Elf Undead could come in 8.2 since they were revealed in 8.1, which would place Vulpera in 8.3 alongside Sethrak if the Alliance does indeed get them.

2 Likes

They provide NOTHING valuable to the horde. The point of the allied race system, is that we are recruiting races that provide war assets.

Vulpera are just vermin squatting in caves in the middle of a desert. No use to us at all. We should just let the alliance finish murdering them.

4 Likes

I bet their meat… is delicious.

LOL!

Your the one whose been murdering them, tell me o.o are they delicious?

You know, a little bit gamey, but a very lean and tender meat.

10/10 would murder/eat again.

My mouth is already watering, maybe if I put on a nelf mask I can get away with hunting one or two…

Skin and roast them over a medium open fire for about 30 mins. Nice spitfire style. I can give you a recipe for a lovely garlic/rosemary infused butter baste. Melt in your mouth deliciousness.

You’re welcome. >.<

No go forth and be murderous!

The next set of allied races are going to be Vulpera for the Horde and Mechagnomes for the Alliance. Guaranteed. Especially considering the rumors that the Horde’s main objective in the Mechagnome homeland is not to help them, but to pilfer their tech.

1 Like

All I can think about now is that one episode of, House, where someone was dying just from a parasite he got handling a fox that was shot or something.

You might want to get checked.

1 Like

Whelp if that’s the case, I’m going down in a blaze of glory! xD

More like a bloody fecal-covered mess slowly wasting away and barely able to breathe, lingering for months on end in terrible agony, but yeah.

1 Like

Well, I guess these things just happen. lol *Shrugs

1 Like

Nah bro, she can just target it with her orbital strike and annihilate the parasite. Or when she does die it will be vaporized anyway.

2 Likes

Ethereals for everyone!

1 Like