[News] Ny’alotha, the Waking City Raid Finder Final Wing Now Live

I can’t wait to go through this raid. It’s like Antorus level of awesomeness.

2 Likes

Hail N’zoth! :squid:

14 Likes

I’d rather have account wide essences instead of this entire feature

25 Likes

Hi Neth! :hugs: :candle:

1 Like

Patch trailer soon? Pog

Hello Onoswun. :wink:

1 Like

In the aftermath of N’Zoth’s defeat, he became a tasty seafood treat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Not to be picky but you guys mispelled Emperor on Wrathion’s description. Got it right on the title though!

Ny’alotha would have been much more interesting if you had filled it with Ny’an Cats as I suggested.

Just saying…

8 Likes

Nooooo Wrathion! Poor baby :cry:

1 Like

You saw nothing. :lying_face:

3 Likes

Wrathion is not actually defeated. Many people did not notice yet, but the boss fight version of Wrathion is an illusion cast by a Faceless One. When Wrathion is defeated, the purple sky dispels to reveal the interior of Ny’alotha and the corpse of Wrathion appears to be a defeated powerful Faceless One.

Demon hunters don’t have eyes silly

3 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen you around the forums. It’s always good to see familar faces :slight_smile:

They need to give you back your candle.

1 Like

You no take candle!

2 Likes

My Gift of N’Zoth sees everything!

This will be the best raid in BFA. All the other raids in BFA in my opinion are bad / un fun.

But this one will the best one this expansion.

Can we get an official blue post about reward structure for ‘heroic week’ Jan 21st, will mythic+ rewards be ilvl capped like previous tiers have been until ‘mythic week’ Jan 28th?

Nooo! Not my friend. :cry:

Who’s still got their gift of N’Zoth on? This transmog “enhancer” better have been worth it.