[News] Visions of N’Zoth: Assaults and Horrific Visions Preview

As despair and madness consume the land, the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance will need to fight for their sanity—and the fate of their wounded world. Delve further into the future that the Old God N’Zoth envisions for Azeroth and gird your mind against his maddening Assaults and Horrific Visions.

Read the complete preview here.

Funny how the aniversary event was more fun than any content put out in BFA so far, and from the looks of it, future content for this expansion.

7 Likes

Yah page does not seem to exist yet.

edit: never mind it just showed up.

We’ve been fighting a few technical issues today. We’re getting there though. Phew… Thanks for hanging in everyone!

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited for these, actually. For as much as I bash BfA, I think this patch looks pretty promising. I’ll be coming back to retail to check it out.

Is there going to be a way to check your progress towards completing through to “A Way Home” with Magni Bronzebeard?

So, a cloak that we got in MOP, assaults we got in legion, and another azerite like trait system and a new mage tower? All rolled into one patch?

Sigh…

1 Like

I love how they promote grinding over enjoyable game play. A blue post about grinding, LOL.

3 Likes

Is there going to be a way to check your progress towards completing through to “A Way Home” with Magni Bronzebeard?

Getting to this point in Nazjatar is very short. It happens just after you get to the hub. After that, the quests flow from one into the other very easily as they’re part of the continuing story.

I’ll give it a fair shake when it releases.

Will these be in the LFG finder? Or will you have to search and create custom groups similar to mythic? Also will you be able to join a higher group to get carried through. Such as on alts?

One thing I can’t seem to find is how often each of these can be done. Are Assault quests daily? Weekly? I got gear from my first Horrific Vision but none from my second or third - is this RNG, or does gear only drop from the first HV per day? per week?

edited for typos

Llevo 3 horas tratando de crear un ticket ayer haciendo la visión de N zoth en Ventormenta se me bugueo el botón de curar la cordura antes de matar a Alleria. Cómo recupero mi frasco MJ. Creo que el botón se bugueo cuando salí del barrio de enanos con el bufo de pies agostados