News Tomorrow?

Back on topic.

What do you guys think the news is?

I’m guessing the PTR release and some more information on the HC realms and PvP system changes.

1 Like

double or nothing it’s just HC garbage

5 Likes

I bet they repeat what we already know.

2 Likes

I initially was on the HC hype but after seeing the community behind it I just decided to pursue my enjoyment on Whitemane. Been waaaaay more fun.

1 Like

I recall some drama behind the HC community, what was all that about?

There’s the app drama that apparently a dev is on a financial take with it in some way. The other is the absurd goalpost/gatekeeping the community drums up every two seconds. I’ve seen some toxic groups out there but there are some particulars among that one.

Well the PvP system changes are coming to the PTR too so they’re related in that way.

Maybe it’s hopium on my part but in addition to elaborating on the PVP changes (and hc as well) they give a date when the PTR will be available.

1 Like

Im hoping for at least some info on the new pvp system.

3 Likes

They really should give not only a PTR date but a firm date for Official HC launch as well. It’s been a couple months with no more HC info whatsoever.

Eh I’m not confident about that and if they can at least give a PTR availability date that should suffice (for me) since sometimes there are technical difficulties encountered that might push back even a projected launch date. Better to leave it open ended until certain to prevent a lot of heartbreak.

1 Like

I’d just rather hold their feet to the fire (all they really have to do is disable all rezzing and let the optional HC addon do the rest), so they don’t leave it too ambiguous and wind up putting Official HC off until Blizzcon.

Why stop at just the feet?

1 Like

Again it’s hopium but…

That was May 22.
It shouldn’t be that long.
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I don’t know why, but it always scares me when there’s any news about classic whatsoever. Blizzard doing anything is almost always worse than them doing nothing.

3 Likes

Experience.
Hail, fellow long time customer!

1 Like

You mean the ‘garbage’ thats keeping the dead classic era realms active?

1 Like

No, I mean garbage.

3 Likes

I’ve actually come across more players on my realm (very active) that are not doing HC than are by a large margin. Asking around people said they may try it out but most of them say it’s not for them, they’d rather keep their character after it dies and continue to enjoy end game. That’s just my server though.

Yeah, I’ve run into a lot of people on the West Coast PVP Cluster who did HC until level 20 then bailed and went to normal leveling.