[News] The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended!

That was quick—thank you for hearing us!

7 Likes

i bet the people crying about it ending feel bad right now

5 Likes

Thank you for making the end of BFA much better than the beginning. Keep up this player fun mentality in Shadowlands and we’ll have a good expansion on our hands.

7 Likes

They got what they wanted. Why would they feel bad?

6 Likes

No way, I feel great now because it’s not ending. Thank you Blizzard! I love when you prove me wrong.

7 Likes

Awesomeness!!!

3 Likes

because they showed how impatient and entitled they are in full force

1 Like

Thank you - It is awesome you are doing this.

3 Likes

And you are vindictive and want to remove fun from the game.

You are bad and you should feel bad.

11 Likes

im happy that they are doing this though

im just a patient hmp

2 Likes

After the rep announcement, I had to go read this announcement carefully to make sure it wasn’t some belated April Fool’s joke.

Thanks!

I was worried I wouldn’t get my cute little Vulpera Shaman to max before Monday. (She’s only 87 now.) Now I can take my time and enjoy her. :grin:

6 Likes

So what? Their bonus is 1 hour a day.

2 Likes

There are many journeys to be taken in Azeroth, and if you’re in the middle of one, or just looking forward to starting a new one, we’ve heard your plea for a little more time. Due to the popularity of the Winds of Wisdom 100% experience buff in Battle for Azeroth, we’re extending its benefit through to the release of the Shadowlands pre-patch!

??? Did you not read this?

5 Likes

This is awesome news. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you blizzard. I’m just catching up on my main and have time for alts for the first time since I resubbed. This is good news, I’ll be able to cap all the characters I want for Shadowlands. This is great!

4 Likes

there were respectful requests for it

and then “im quitting” and “blizz doesnt know what fun is” cries and demands

5 Likes

Guess it is true what they say. Blizzard could give everyone a gold bar and someone would be out there complaining.

14 Likes

Thank you Blizzard zaddy

3 Likes

guess I’ll stay subbed. see what you did there blizzard… :thinking:

5 Likes

Just because people are not in heirlooms does not mean that they are new. I rarely use heirlooms myself (yes, I know this character is decked out).

2 Likes