[News] The Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff Extended!

This is great. Thank you!

Oh no no, my staff are - I am just there to make sure the residents get what they need, but my staff are the real heroes. I’m just happy this is extended for when I get a day off or time to play :slight_smile: Like today :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is sooooooo nice. MANY thanks Blizz… :smiley:

Thank you so much Blizzard! You are definitely for America and its citizens! Thank you for helping us #SlowtheSpread!

Badass, thank you. Time to get 120 =)

Of course when peasants ask for something like this :

Nothing happens.

But when someone with a platform and influence asks for it with a short tweet it does happen…

This is fair.

Thanks for helping us all #StayHome you all rock!

Recognizing the heroics of your staff also qualifies you as a hero. Trust me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:clap:well done Blizzard :clap:

1 Like

Thank the gods that this happened. now I am ready to make more alts lol

2 Likes

I just wanted to say Thank you!

That is AWESOME! So many of us stuck at home…39 days and counting.

Thanks Blizzard!

Whew!! Leveling faster than the speed of light now.

This brought a couple of friends of mine back to the game, and I also started an alt to help them level. Thanks for doing this, Blizz!! Love it.

Thank you!

Awesome of course… Buuuut when as in what quarter or year might we expect that pre-patch? If Shadowlands is pushed to Q4 due to the restrictions brought on by the pandemic, does that imply we have months yet for our leveling pleasure?

Thank you Blizzard for listening to us players… but why the limited on the rep boost? I do understand that many people never grinded for allied races when it was current content but why not extend the rep boost to the older reps, so we can hit the 100 mark to finish the achievement for the last mount?

how is this news and no one cares

Thank you Blizzard!