[News] Taking Your First Steps in World of Warcraft Classic

Has Blizzard said anything about starting fresh servers?

If you do decide to role a PVP server, ( or RPPVP) don’t take it personally if someone from your opposite faction kills you while questing… It’s going to happen. Just accept it now.

Also, since when did we get an RP server? I though Grob was the only one and it’s RPPVP! I mean… same but not same?

Don’t come to whitemane 3+ hr queues and blizz won’t give us layers

It’s not the same game as retail at all.

It’s less forgiving and has a steeper learning curve. So treat every bad guy the same level as you as equal to your power.

Have food and water on you at all times.

There’s A LOT of running without a Mount that takes 5 to 20 mins on some trips. So make use of your Hearthstone and make sure to pick up every flight path!

Professions can really help you but are not essential. Pick ones that compliment your class.

There’s no dungeon finder. Make friends with people your level and use the global channel lfg. Group quests and dungeons give you really good gear and exp.

Enjoy the quests. Read the text. There’s tons of lore that makes up the stuff we fell in love with. Quests don’t mark points on the map. The text will have instructions to compete the quest but it’s not always clear!

GL hf

5 Likes

roll alliance to instant queue and lose. roll horde to wait 3 hours and win. seems fair to me.

Most important of all… find a good book you want to read or film you want to watch. The queue to log on can be 3 hours or more every night. So you will want something to actually do rather than stare at a log in screen.

1 Like

LOL you guys will literally complain about anything.

1 Like

First I would like to say thanks? I guess?

Second I would have to ask… is it really responsible to allow 1/3 of your active player base to be automated, cheating robots?

You are happy about this? This is acceptable performance to you?

Assuming a gross over estimation of server populations… say 10k players per server, times 41 servers give you a total player count of 410,000 players.

You BANNED 71,000 accounts… or almost 1/4 your current players.

It is acceptable to allow robots to infect the servers to the point more automated players are online in the typical servers, than actual human players for months and months on end?

10k players per individual realm realm is absurd, so what actual percentage of your players were bots? 40% ? 50% ?

This is acceptable?

People have been here since before launch begging blizz to engage this community. So after they allowed layering to be exploited to fel and back, (after being told it would be exploited looong before launch) the dungeon boss exploit, and bots (how long have people been complaining about this?) to run rampant they want to post some bs like this? :rofl:
Please. Best thing for new players is to not bother with this game unless they want to bot or buy gold.

Very cool thanks for being this active on the forums. I doubt a newbie would even be on the forums but it shows that you have good faith in the game. The way I’m choosing to look at this is positive :thumbsup:

1 Like

Welcome to Classic.

1 Like

I put in a ticket, to advise WOW that I had a mental breakdown trying to grind the required level of honor in a game heavily tiled towards the horde yielding almost no honor and that I knew people who were using stimulants to get BG armor FFS. They dont care enough to take any action. If you play alliance, you are nothing but income for the company, and a target for the horde side to shoot… nothing more. Someone is going to die, trying to meet an unobtainable goal. Why am I the only person who finds that disgusting?

Only people who eat tofu and drink soy milk,and proceed to let their wives/girlfriends hang out with Jon from high school play alliance,if you are a real chad play horde,us horde men play with no shirts and don’t shower for weeks on end,we are better than you,and saif since we are on same server I’m gonna challenge you,reply to this post on the forums and we can set something up on discord or something,I want to shove perditions blade into your little gnome body,and twist,and turn and turn until you are nothing but a pile of mush,then I will put down a fire and cook you for my snack,be careful…

3 Likes

D i heard is good D2 D2lod is good. CWOW is a planet we should preserve. Blizz will not bend to will because blizz wants all in the blizz universe to have freedom. CWOW has 10 char slots. And Each class could have like 2 builds that are different trees stuff. U get ur happiness here and u go out there and u spread that happiness at a seed location. Hey maybe it will be D4 for u i have no idea.

Guess what!!!

1 Like

The real outrage here should be that someone apparently stole Nethaera’s candle :frowning:

. 9char…

very useful

Worked for me!

whitemane server classic era. 5gb games. yewwwwww!