[NEWS] Shadowlands Developer Update

I see your Shattering Throw and raise you a Throwdown.

3 Likes

“Also of note are some changes to PvP currencies—notably, Conquest is once again a spendable currency earned through Shadowlands Rated PvP. Players will be able to use Conquest points to purchase specific items of their choice from a vendor in the capital city of Oribos (in an easy-to-find location, naturally).”

Know what that is, kids? That’s PvP vendors. :us:

25 Likes

Taliesin was right.™

49 Likes

Yup. He knows Blizzard well it seems.

4 Likes

Why are some of these things not already implemented? You have the solutions and are just sitting on them until the expansion. You know people hate the pvp gearing system and want a pvp vendor, so put it in, why wait until Shadowlands? You know people are sick of the RNG with the weekly M+ chest and have said in Shadowlands you will get a choice of multiple items, why not put that in now? It’s ridiculous that you can acknowledge that these systems suck, know the solution, and simple tell us to wait until next expansion for them to be fixed.

6 Likes

Should be working–give this a click or go to the Shadowlands homepage and click “Beta Opt-In” at the top right of the site page.

7 Likes

I’m keen on finding out more!!! Big yay!

2 Likes

Because… that’s what expansions do… fix things…

6 Likes

Specifically the alpha!

9 Likes

AND THEY TOLD US WHERE THEY ARE SO WE CAN’T GET LOST!!!

Bless.

14 Likes

Well when you spend all your time hanging around their offices being given cartoonish bags of money with dollar signs printed on…
j/k

3 Likes

Well, as long as there’s progressing…

1 Like

Conquest currency :+1::+1::+1: and can be used for upgrades too.

Sounds good already.

20 Likes

So it’s true…working in your PJ’s without needing to shower or go out for food truly increases programmer speeds?

17 Likes

So hyped! I can’t wait to check out and squarsh some bugs.

You did good Blizzard, you did good. Thanks for listening.

8 Likes

I’m all for it if it makes my experience more interesting, particularly my warrior experience.

I ain’t leveling 5 warriors during the winds of wisdom buff for nothing.

No. I’m not insane. I just really like the warrior, and want a choice of race when I log in.

4 Likes

Modifications for PvP currencies and Conquest sounds very good. Extremely pleased this is their current direction. Looking forward to PvP once again!!

8 Likes

Nadda.

Tried both a couple times following your links you posted zippo.

I am ready Blizzard!!! Let me in! :smiley: