[News] Shadowlands Class Updates

2h Frost and Removing Maelstrom from Ele and Enhance?

Is this a dream come true? How can anyone be mad at these reveals?

3 Likes

do you have a shadow priest alt?

1 Like

I think itā€™s time you just stop playing. You obviously can never be made happy again, youā€™ll never be able to turn back the clock, my man. Move on.

No, why?

Are you cherry picking 1 of 32 specs to just find a reason to be upset?

shadow isnā€™t being changed and almost all priests want it to be. arms isnā€™t being changed much either and lots of warriors want at least a mastery change. destro locks are unhappy as well. also smf would be nice for a warrior as well since frost gets 2h.

most people are happy, but not everyone is.

7 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right. Especially since fury (forgive me if I am wrong, it has been awhile since I played that spec) builds rage to spend on rampage. No extra rage to spend, I think.

1 Like

You could have just answered, ā€œYesā€ to my question.

There has never been a time in the history of wow where all of the specs have been able to make every player happy. This is a massive step in the right direction and if you canā€™t see that or are trying desperately searching for reasons not to see that, then itā€™s a you problem.

" All Unholy Death Knights will be able to use Summon Gargoyle"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Iā€™m a big believer in bringing back all of the non combat spells. Are Shaman getting Sentry Totem back?

3 Likes

Most priests want shadow changed?

Donā€™t get me wrong, I would love shadow to return to MoP playstyle. Or anything pre-voidform builder. With that said, I feel like I read a lot of priests threatening to throw a fit if shadow changed. I would like to be wrong about that, have you seen a lot of support for changing shadow?

Hello my fellow warcraft friends,

I am speaking for the shadow priest. Please bring back devouring plague, dark arch angle, and orbs. And scrap insanity.

I want to feel like a wizard again and not have (pvp players) play around me going into void form.

Thank you!

7 Likes

a lot of the people i know that used to main shadow priests switched to warlock when they realized void form was here to stay. i just meant the ones iā€™ve known and a lot of the ones iā€™ve seen post on the priest forums.

itā€™s strange cuz itā€™s essentially like a slightly different old version of demo now but no one likes it whereas lots of people liked old demo. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha, saw earlier where they said it did damage. But they edited it correctly to say ā€œscales with spell power to absorb more damageā€

Balance changes are very terrible. Returning to the eclipse system is an absolutely awful idea. I thoroughly remember balance druids being very satisified with current resource system when it was redesigned to where it currently is on Live. Leave this alone. Starfall change is ALSO not a welcome one. No one wants to pull random things. These need to be reverted big time.

Iā€™m going to be excited to play my Frost DK again!

2 Likes

Changes looking awesome for my DK, shaman, and monk.

Less interesting for my hunter, priest, and DH. Hunter and DH are already fun to play so no major issues there, but for sure was hoping priests would get more.

As salty as I am about feeling excited over abilities that should have never been removed in the first place, Iā€™m glad these changes are being made. Way too much was taken out in the name of pruning. Whether or not the right stuff gets put back in is of course open for debate, but at least Blizzard is (mostly) moving in the right direction.

2 Likes

Slam seems pointless for fury.
The current playstyle is fine; we donā€™t need another rage dump. (Unless itā€™s defensive; then thatā€™s fine. Sacrificing damage for defensive, then thatā€™d actually make sense ala: ignore pain.)

Also, please donā€™t force us back into needing macros just to play the spec at a basic level with shield abilities. We were the only class in the game that needed macros to do basic stuff; itā€™s good that was removed. Let us glyph the shield/sword for aesthetics from our bags.

Fervor of Battle is also no. Clunk. Donā€™t kill the smoothness of the spec.

Survival hunters getting buffs is okay but I was really hoping to get some of the old traps back. Like snake trap or immolation trap, also wyvern sting.

Survival should be about a hero and his pet companion and how they survive together as a team in the wild, they are a unit. Right now they feel like enhanced engineers to me. Not like hunters.

I love what I see for Subtlety Rogues.
Ghostblades are around to haunt for much longer! :ghost:

Are warriors getting back stances?

1 Like