[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

Cute mount. Not enough to keep me interested in this 8.3 patch though. No thanks

13 Likes

So no new content for a minimum of 6 months. I’ve gotten the last 2 6 month sub mounts but I’m gonna pass on this one with how alt unfriendly 8.3 is.

9 Likes

Waaaay cuter than last year’s pig mount! I will probably buy this.

2 Likes

“Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Squeakers, the Trickster mount at no additional charge, no later than January 28, 2020.”

Does this apply specifically to people with a sub? I just bought 6 months game time, but haven’t had an active “subscription” in years. I buy game time as needed. I just got 6 months added a couple weeks ago around Christmas.

3 Likes

Yay! I love rats. Gonna buy this when I can. :smiley:

1 Like

(GNOMGASM!!!)

(vibrates with excitement and dashes off to get it)

:cookie:

13 Likes

Welp.

I cant wait for Year of the Rabbit!

5 Likes

I’m totally shocked!

No, not really, not at all. :wink:

:fortune_cookie:

1 Like

If I’m understanding this correctly I should get it for free within the next week or so since I have an active 6-month sub and don’t plan on unsubscribing :slight_smile:

This would have been the perfect expac for the year of the horse. lol

8 Likes

Oh look, another mount that’s behind a pay wall

19 Likes

Ditto. I want to say you have to file a ticket though. I half way get why it doesn’t allow you to use that option (so WoW token prices don’t spike too hard and to actually get money in as opposed to taxing the token market), but for those that rely on tokens for their game time, it can be a bit depressing to see these mount specials come around.

Maybe they can check? I paid with monies. lol

Oh look, another dumb comment that is completely original in every way.

2 Likes

Oh neat, another free mount. I love it when Blizz does this.

3 Likes

That mountspecial is pretty amazing!

1 Like

My game time expires in July 2021, does that mean i get the mount by default or are people who pay up with tokens treated differently to people who pay with a credit card?

If it’s like the last one, token time doesn’t count.

RIGHT?! I’m totes rethinking my mechagnome monk now…

2 Likes

That’s not a rat that deserted the sinking ship that was their last 6 month sub reward?

1 Like