[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

So the way I read that is, if i already paid for my 6 months last week, but removed the reoccurring sub I do not get the rat? unless i buy another 6 months or pay an extra $25 before it goes away? That is super messed up. I logged in and see no gift so correct me if I am wrong. That is pretty messed up if its true.

Same situation. I submitted a ticket, and encourage anyone else in the same spot to do the same so hopefully that is changed.

I’m on a 6 month sub and I’ve also already pre-ordered the elite version of Shadowlands, so hopefully it’s clear I plan on playing in the future. lol

Well, it’s so good to see your name again. I’ve missed you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s an original idea - stop pushing this garbage out behind subscription walls and add it as content in the actual game. Stop with the damn store mounts.

It makes me sick to think that the only reason Blizzard keeps doing this is because they know they can grab a quick buck off of the frothing dregs that literally shovel money into their account.

If you purchase mounts like this, then you’re part of the problem.

4 Likes

I already have a re-occuring subscription. Give me my mount :rage:

It’s a 6 month plan too. I don’t get it. :\

1 Like

Thank you. <3

1 Like

ugh I really want this. I’m not really playing wow much at the moment though due to work, so can’t really justify paying six months…but it’s so cuteeeee. Why do you hate me Blizzard? Why?? throws money at thread

Look another mount that looks awesome and blizzard wants us to spend money on it versus making it a potential drop

2 Likes

Trash mount.

3 Likes

My 6 month sub auto-renew 3 days ago, did i miss it?

Can you guys add a rainbow mount to the shop in June? I know you are kneeing to China while your main office is in the luxury of USA, it would be nice to get some mounts to represent our country’s holidays for once.

1 Like

Cheesers came back!

Simpy adorable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, if you’re on a six month sub now you’ll get the mount. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about those that already had a six months in sub paid?

Who spends money on shop mounts…I use gold :slight_smile:

Needs to be fixed so you can use bnet balance like the dreadwake mount promotion. Wasted money on balance cards for two accounts to find out only a cc or paypal is usable when I went to use my bnet balance to purchase.

This is not fun guys! :unamused:
I have paid for 6 months sub and because i too cautious, i cancel the automatic subscription.
What i mean ( Too cautious ) is that if something bad happens to me…well the subscription will go indefinitely to my credit card.
i still have 3 1/2 to go until it expires!!!
You should give the mount to those who don’t have re subscription date either guys!
This is not fair at all. :unamused:

I thought flying rats were Pigeons, I guess I’ve been proved wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Pigeons…

1 Like