[News] Purchase a 6 Month Subscription and Get a New Mount!

remeber when blizzard during mop gave us a sick mount for free for being a active sub …
well horde did atleast
( choppers is what im talking about )

THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I’ve never gotten such unsolicited info on the wow forums before that I genuinely wanna thank you for knowing and sharing!!! I feel like those movies where the people are like “I COULD HUG YOU RN”

My last wow mount purchase was the sylverian dreamer which I missed because I wasn’t playing, and I said I wasn’t buying mounts outside of a bundle deal again BUT THIS IS SO CUTE, happy those of us that just renewed will get it too!

Meh. I’ll be subbed for the next 6-months, and if it’s for a discount then you have a deal.

I guess it’ll look nice with a Vulpera.

This is the part that I get all flustered and embarrassed, then say you are quite welcome. Glad to help.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the recent shift to store mounts being pay $25 OR get it free with an active sub. Let’s Blizz put out 2 store mounts every year without putting any extra costs on their more loyal subscribers (or those who just like the 6-month discount). And if you don’t want to commit, you can just buy it for the normal price.

1 Like

You can buy the mount just on its own too, but the subscription is a good deal for those already planning to re-up and saves a little money for them (plus the mount in the deal.)

5 Likes

If you are already on a 6 month sub it will get delivered eventually right?

Rat. But I won’t tell Squeakers you called him a mouse. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m sure he wont mind after I give him some kale to snack on :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Where’s that thread that said WoW was slowly turning into a Korean MMO. Ridiculous stuff like this and that flying pig just further prove that point.

How long does it take for the gift to come in if you already have the 6 month sub?

1 Like

I got him. He is adorable. I like the smaller mounts. ( looks like a mouse to me ) :mouse2:

3 Likes

I love this mount! Just in time for my Vulpera too! N’Zoth doesn’t stand a chance against the level of cuteness I plan to unleash upon Azeroth!

4 Likes

Oh yea, it does look more like a mouse now that I actually looked at it. I’ll still buy it anyways lol even if rats are better

Based on the facial features it looks like a mouse according to the text book definition.

A mouse has large floppy ears and a triangle face.

If I can’t earn it in the game, I’ll never use it anyways. Meh.

1 Like

They’ve been doing this for the past 2 years.

You been under a rock?

So my partner just added a 2-month prepaid time card to his account and has one more he was gonna redeem from Christmas gifts. If he uses those physical cards and swaps his renewal sub to the 6-month plan, would he get the mount for free? Or would he not qualify since he’s already used the prepaid card and his 6-month renewal date would be 4 months from now?

Looks more like a mouse than a rat to me

And, for everyone’s viewing pleasure…may I present Droideecay and friend:

5 Likes