[News] Ny’alotha, the Waking City Raid Finder Final Wing Now Live

Nooo! Not my friend. :cry:

Who’s still got their gift of N’Zoth on? This transmog “enhancer” better have been worth it.

Announce that you care about your customers and make essences account wide and all lvl 3 essences available after a minor quest or rep grind for new players. 8.3 is the very first patch that does not allow returning players to be relevant until weeks or a month of grinding.

All the pr about your new raid fails to address the failure of killing alts and returning yet again, for the 2nd xpac in a row.

Prove that actual developers care and read the forums.

Wow! The models of the Prophet Skitra, Drest’agath and N’Zoth are awesome!!!
Can’t wait!

But does it have a roller coaster?

1 Like

People, here on the forum, don’t seem to be happy with whatever Blizzard is creating. Every occasion seem to be good to trash the game or the company.

It’s like a coup d’état with the goal of demoralization a part of the playerbase and to sink the game into oblivion. I wonder: are these forums activists paid by other compagnies (competitors)?

It is just weird.

3 Likes

Sabbia-BRILLIANT DBZ reference right there hahah! From a lore point of view I am curious to see if this WILL be an actual fight against N’Zoth or not. First time in classic it was later revealed he tricked us. It will be curious to see if we do actually get to fight this thing now like “for real” now. Much more is on the line for all of Azeroth here. But yes Sabbia major props for being fellow DBZ nerd here. well done!

Is that alive? Do you eat that alive? How cruel…

1 Like

really? I think the raids in BfA have been great, they’ve been on a good run since WoD for raids.

Applejack-To be absolutely fair here where we’re all going against N’Zoth we won’t need eyes to see anyway. Hope you guys catch that really old movie reference right there would be neat if some of you guys do. But yes DH give up their eyes in order to see with the demonic eyes thing.

YES!!! For the love of god…

I feel bad for Ra-den :frowning: Poor guy goes from one eternal torment to the next; I hope he dies for good this time so our buddy can rest easy.

1 Like

Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1 are now live.

I LOVE this place so far. I’m a complete casual now, only doing LFR and normal on my main and alts since I am so focused on allied races leveling, but I absolutely love how each boss in Wing 1 still has mechanics that can kill anyone, no matter if they are 410 item level or 450 or higher. Massive raids are my favorite, like we had in MoP with ToT and SoO and I LOVE IT.

Eternal Palace was a bit of a let down for me personally, so I am enjoying the heck out of Ny’alotha right now. People in LFR actually using teamwork on Prophet…it’s a cool thing to see actually, lol.

It’s not alive, the salt in soy sauce causes some chemical reaction with the nerves or muscles and make it spasm. This is all from memory so I could be wrong on some things but it’s definitely dead.

Raid Finder Wing 2 is now live:

Halls of Devotion

• Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
  • Vexiona
  • The Hivemind
  • Ra-den the Despoiled

Re-den trash still doing the thing?

FREAKING NECRO THREADS!

Neth, you should know better! :smiley:

woot!
i mean i havent done wing one (patch so meh) but woot?

so because we dont like the direction of the game we must be paid to spew bad stuff about it… let me guess you believe also russia rigged the election