[News] Heroic Difficulty Operation: Mechagon Awaits

It seriously needs to. the only thing I refuse to do is ever pug mechagon again I think i’ll have rank 2 forever I’m just so god damn lazy. It takes 2+ hours in every group I joined and I just don’t have the patience for it anymore.

Heroic still means once a day/7 times a week. Unless you spam random 16 hours a day praying for that specific dungeon.

Wait I misread, you can queue heroic more than once a day?

Can i get Essence from heroic Mech?

Yes and yes.

No, unless it’s bugged? I didn’t get a Progression Sprocket on my druid and had to get my fourth and final one until I did Mythic but in both runs I saw people get the blueprint for Rank 2 and the Essence for Rank 1.

That is correct. I noticed there was no lockout after I ran the specific dungeon on heroic mode. It was not greyed out like it previously did.

2 Likes

The drop rate is not very good however, I did about 10 heroic runs and only received 1 sprocket.

The detecto-bots are too annoying when I just want to faceroll dungeons and get all my alts welfare gear. Please nerf thx

do the sprocket pieces for the essence drop from heroic?
edit: nevermind, i see that they do with a low drop rate

I’m on the last step of this unlocking quest at lvl 51. How does anyone kill King Mechagon solo? This dungeon is impossible for me as a warlock.