[News] Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

The main Mechagon world quest gives me 1700 rep. That’s definitely boosted.

You need to get a little perspective, honey. You’re really trying to compare rep grinds and leveling to mythic dungeons and raids, and it’s a little worrying. go sulk in the corner and cry about the buffs since that seems to be what you want. I’ll be enjoying a nice bonus while it lasts.

Just get to 110 if you’re that close already.

thats not really the point. the buff is for all legion and BFA rep shouldn’t matter what lvl you are. im am now lvling my 100 monk and DH to 110 and then doing the old expansion quest

1 Like

Bump this should really apply to all older content. Disappointing.

2 Likes

Curious as to what armor the Tauren is wearing in the associated photo – anyone know? Looks like a zandalari set but I can’t find anything.

I don’t get the exclusions to this buff. What was the thought process behind it? I’m just curious.

2 Likes

So… it’s been well over a week since the Voldunai emissary has shown. We’ve seen Tortollans, Najatar, and Champions twice along with Zandalar/Proudmoore. The buff is next to useless if the factions we need don’t show up. (Also, expand them to cover the kill grindy factions from the other expansions)

1 Like

That’s all well and good but instead of leveling to 110 quickly you are choosing to post on the forums about what amounts essentially to a self-created issue.

Honestly unbelievable. This game has become a grind for rep and dailies from the last few expans. So you open up a rep bonus, but then exclude some of the worst grinds in the game? Pathetic, do better Activision.

2 Likes

Not even a full 2 expansions. They’re excluding Uldum Accord and Rajani as if they aren’t part of this current expansion. Not that we ever expect this company to go full in on anything.

2 Likes

For science purposes, i decided to finally do the legion content, to learn the lore and so on.

It seems i wasn’t the only one doing the suramar questline, but in general, just doing the main questline and the World Quests in my way put me at exalted with the Nightfallen. Keep in mind there was no Nightfallen emissary chest since the buff started. Not that is useful for me, since I’m alliance, but the story was worth it.

Just the main Aszuna questline put me in revered with the court of Farondis, the other ones i had done some progress on this character, so i can’t say for sure, but for people that want to start trying a paragon chest of one of those might start doing that now.

1 Like

And Tortollans for the third time before Voldunai have come back. Patterns aren’t bad, Blizzard. Predictable order is not a bad thing.

I got a ton of rustbolt resistance rep today just doing the daily. i was going to wait for the rep requirement to go away but since it’s so easy i’ll probably end up exalted pretty quick.

Finally got PF2 today because of this buff. Thank You for the Buff, though i did begin to realize the intricacies of Mechagon, i’m not a fan. Cheers, happy to fly

Bee rep included?

meh. You assumed that I hate the buff. I don’t really care if there is buff and no buff and I will take advantage of it when there is. And rep grinds in bfa to mythic dungeons are comparable because they both are important content of bfa. Buffing only the past expansion related stuff is a totally different story. I also don’t really care if they nerf the difficulties of mythic dungion or mythid Ny’alotha. There will be people who are angry about those kind of sudden adjustment. If you are a fan of such sudden adjustment, then don’t be angry about nerfing a corruption for 50% after you bought a BOE.

Not going to lie, been using the rep buff to go farm those super rng paragon rep mounts from Legion, so probably not the intended use.

After a bunch of failed attempts even at 100% extra rep…it still feels like a waste of time.

One of the only positives to come out of BFA was the removal of this nonsense.

1 Like

please at the very least let the two newest reps be counted with this. they’ve been out long enough

I’m doing this, but i only want the Farondis chest, i clean all the world quests everyday, so far only 1 chest, but might get 2 or 3 tries before the thing ends.