[News] Death Knights for All Races Preview

Yeah… unlock your new Death Knight and level it to 120 so you can not play it like all your other alts without essences!

2 Likes

Spencer’s and Hot Topic had a baby, and it’s horrible.

I am scared, really

1 Like

{Death Grips DK lunch money before stepping through portal} "Ta." :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It doesn’t matter who was helping Bolvar, nothing can stop a strong and empowered female leader.

Nice way to raise Shadowlands profits right there.

Before people QQ about an “advantage” except the 2 newest allied races you’ve had plenty of time to do them. Also pretty sure someone mathed it and the boost from monks is actually better if you level an hour a day to maximize it then the 38 level boost from being a DK.

Have DKs managed to shake of their bad reputation and stigma from this expansion?

I was forced off my DK during dazar’alor from not being able to get groups as dps and while I could and did tank, being constantly overlooked for groups made me sad.

Is un-life any better nowadays?

I don’t have the words to express how much I hate the fact that I can’t use visual enchants on my weapons because they’re ranged.

2 Likes

They were there and they weren’t jobbers, they were part of Bolvar’s new elite Cena Squad…

…we just couldn’t see them…

That’s good to know. Thanks.

This. They’re chilling in the Ebon Treehouse

1 Like

They are lovely but I’m someone who always uses the special class skins and the Allied races/Pandas don’t seem to have them so that’s a hard pass until they get the white/green/black skins k thanks.

3 Likes

I just want to say THANK YOU AGAIN Blizzard! I had a lot of doubters and haters in my void elf dk hype thread back in October, and I’m glad that they’ve all since been made to eat boot. I’ve wanted void elf DK’s since the end of legion :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Kaivax, can we get confirmation regarding whether or not the new races have special death knight skin tones like the regular races?

4 Likes

What level will allied race dks begin at in 8.3?

1 Like

That’s adorable. Your misguided faith in small indie studio blizzard is touching my heart strings.

Has it been confirmed that allied race dks will start at 55 in 8.3?

No. It was said by a blue in this topic that they start at level 58.

3 Likes

They start at 58 until shadowlands drops

2 Likes