[News] Battle for Azeroth, Season 4—Now Live

Battle for Azeroth Season 4 is now live and includes an all-new Affix—Awakened— for Mythic Keystone Dungeons, Heroic Difficulty Darkshore Warfront, and more.

Check out our survival guide and learn more about the new season in our post.

2 Likes

Looks at Calander in Sydney

30 week season? Well I guess Ion said recently there was going to be no 3.5. Going to be a loooooong season.

Conquest catch up later in the season is going to be necessary, though. You cannot expect casual PVPers have fun grinding out 9 weeks of obsolete gear when they start a season late, resub, come back from holiday, or raise an alt to stave off the boredom of a looooong last patch. Do yourselves a favour: conquest catch up for BGs.

2 Likes

This game is amazing and I love it! So much that I have yet to explore! My friend and I are having a good time in WoW.

2 Likes

Am I reading this wrong or are we able to get corrupted from regular mythic but not end of run mythic plus? First week.
“Item levels of rewards from level 120 Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons have been increased by 30 and can now be corrupted by N’Zoth. Baseline rewards are now item-level 400 from Normal, 415 from Heroic, and 430 from non-Keystone Mythic dungeons. During the first week of Season 4, rewards from end-of-run chests will be capped at item-level 445 for Mythic Keystone at +6 difficulty or PvP Rank 2, and the reward cache will contain a Season 3 reward”

Will Black Empire Azerite Tokens be updated starting tomorrow? Right now, since they give a blue piece of azerite, the gear only has 2 rings (1 power and one defensive) plus the 5ilvl center, as opposed to 8.2’s benthic Azerite which had the full 4 rings w/ 5ilvl center. It feels strange to have the previous patch’s catchup (for azerite gear) be significantly better than 8.3’s, as you can get all 3 benthic azerite to 405 with less work than it takes to get a Black Empire helm, shoulder & chest token .

3 Likes

Who is gonna tell him?

The YouTube video said Alliance would get the Vicious Kaldorei Warsaber… and it sounds like we actually get the white one. Bummer.