Newer player looking for guild social/ casual raiding guild for DF

Hi I am newer player just looking for a fun and social guild for DF. I am looking at playing Havok DH with dps evoker alt. I am looking for a casual raiding guild that is willing to let a noob learn the ropes of raiding. I am 39 yrs old so looking for a guild that is drama free.

Hello. Day Raiders is a new morning raid guild. We are open to new players and will have a mix of experience starting DF. If you want to raid weekdays from 8-11amEST message me.
BN Jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

Hi Bhaali!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Bhaali, I read your post with interest :slight_smile: I’m the GL and Recruitment Officer of Civitas Guild (US Nordrassil). Unsure if you are only looking for a horde side guild. If you consider Alliance, we are a guild which has helped many new and returning players learn ropes of raiding and Mythics +. Through our teaching, their confidence and ability grew and within 1-2 seasons, many obtained those associated with those 2 activities. So if you want to learn with us, alliance side, come check us out.

We are very casual in that we will bring along anyone to raids/M+ and folks are mostly 30s and up but with a civil and kind mindset. If this interests you, here we are :slight_smile: Thanks and hope whichever you choose, you will be very happy :smiley: Looking forward to chatting with you.

Nordrassil (A) 1/10 H.Nathria. Inclusive/Teaching Family (Home for Imperfectly Perfect) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Contact me if you like: Elvwyr (US Nordrassil)
Discord: Elv#1390

Hey, come check us out. We are a newer guild ramping up for DF. Casual, laid back, and friendly.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Bhaali!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hey Bhaali, I think we may be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

I just posted for our guild: Old Guild Looking for New People (H)

Hello

Fresh Fries is a brand new guild on Horde-Emerald Dream. We are a semi-casual group a friends who started up a community in order to start raiding Heroic come Dragonflight. We are planning on only Tuesday/Wednesday night raids, 2-3 hours a day. We are open to newer raiders who are willing to put in the effort needed.

We are mainly looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but have some space for all roles at the moment.

If interested or want more info, feel free to message me on BNet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120).

Hiyas!

We’re a small’ish group of in game friends that do content mainly for the sake of playing together in the company of friends. We do every thing together, from xmogs and mounts to mythic+ and raiding. The point is to have fun together but not treat the game like a second job. If you’re still looking feel free to follow up with us and let’s see how it goes?

Now I’ll paste the obligatory guild spiel:

This is us:

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. Our first 10 man raid group is full but we are forming our second 10 man and our 25 man roster now. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat

Hi Bhaali,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!