Newer dad LF guild

Recently did a post like this and it worked but my work schedule has changed and the guild that I joined raid times now don’t work for me. Back from a long hiatus because of a new child, she’s now at an age where I can start raiding a night a week maybe 2. Looking for a normal/heroic/mythic+ guild. No real main chosen so I can go into about anything (tanking I haven’t learned the mythic+ Trash routes though so just a little helped needed there). Thanks for giving me a shot!

We have a very laid back guild that would love to have you :slight_smile:
We are located on Area 52- Horde guild name is Paranormal
We do mythic plus, after Dragonflight we will raid normal/heroic ( not mythic )
Raid nights will be sun/mon nights 9pm-11 pm server/eastern

If you have any questions or interested just reach out to me anytime!
discord: Haunt#3093

Thank you and have a great day!

Welcome back to WoW.

is an alliance guild over on Stormrage, we are pretty laid back and
have been relaxing and running normals and keys. Our raid times are
Fri and Sat 7-10EST. We have folks on every night, so we are not just a “log in to
raid” guild. Our aspirations are to find the right people for the guild and get AOTC.
If interested we’d love to talk to you about seeing if it is a good fit.

Hey I tried to message you on discord and no luck try messaging me Arcquake#6262 I’d like to chat

Congrats on becoming a dad! Ill be becoming a dad for the third time soon so I know how hard it is to fit in gaming into dad life. Thats why I made this guild with some friends, to have a fun raiding atmosphere that gets things done on a casual schedule. If this sounds interesting to you, check out our recruitment post linked below and hop in our discord to chat!

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Arcanimus!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hey Arcanimus,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

I added you on discord to ask some questions

Hey man, congrats on being a new dad, we have a few fathers in our guild, Vro, as well. Our raid times are Fridays and Sundays 8:00pm EST. We’re a chill newer guild looking for good people. We’re playing on Thrall (Horde). If you’re interested and have questions feel free to add me on Battle net: Profentus#1629. We have a discord too so you can meet everyone and see if you vibe well

Hey Arcanimus, congratz on your new one! We are a new guild and several of us have kids so we know the struggle of raiding and then having baby aggro lol. Give us a look :slight_smile:

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943 . Hmu and look into us

Hello Arcanimus!

Pristine is a newly formed guild, that was based off the idea of being a reroll guild. A majority of us are on during the evenings, and we’re mainly a PST guild with some smatterings in between. We’re focused on being a social guild, where you can find people to chill with, or run some content, new or old.

We’re doing fated normal raids for the slime cat for season 4, going into DF we plan to raid normal as well, and may dabble in heroic if there is enough interest.

Feel free to reach out if you feel we may be a good fit!

feel free to add us to ask any questions

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hey there Arcanimus, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team (I know you are preferring 2 days) that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hello Arcanimus,

We are a new guild looking for players to feel out the remainder of our roster. LF Dps mainly at this point. We run M+ nightly for most part, but raiding is set for T/Th 830p to 1130pm est. Hit me up on bnet: ganderin4620#1637. Lets talk!